URL / Website: http://dallas.backpage.com/Transsexu...-haha/34724775
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Love Field Area
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LK, DFK, and BBBJx2
Session Length: 30 minutes
Fee: 125
Hair Color and Length: blondish with slightly lighter and darker streaks that are wavy, and length about to her mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Thick round ass and damn that ass is more shapely than most GG's, thin waist than make her ass really noticeable, flat stomach, maybe around 5'7", maybe 120-130#'s, nice manmade D breasts, her body will blow away most females, and yet she's packing what i would estimate to be about a 7" responsive tool
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, keep them coming. The reviews and the ladies
LOL, I had a very similar experience with Barbara and face fucking.

I am always amazed at how we (the various reviewers) have such differing experiences with the TS ladies we see. That said, I have yet to see Barbara that she didn't make sure I finished even when she finished first. However, I usually go to be abused by her more than having her service me.

I concur that Kendra is a more GFE experience than Barbara. If you are looking for GFE, you might also try Cierra. She really seems to enjoy kissing which is not as big as factor for me. Equipment-wise she would fall between Barbara and Kendra in size. She is also supposed to be in her new incall soon which should be a big improvement over her current "extended stay" location.
you cant give that much background on Lorena and not give us a link to a picture. I know she is not the one being reviewed but help a brother out.
I am fairly certain Lorena is no longer around.