What is my eccie ethnicity?

Last night it was brought to my attention by one of you lovely gentlemen that I was misrepresenting my race by categorizing myself as 'Middle Eastern,' on my showcase. To which I responded by promptly changing it to 'Asian,' because well, I really am Asian right? India is in Asia. ECCIE has more choices for race on the drop-down menu than the US Census Bureau (thank God), but they only consist of the following:

White
Black
Mixed
Hispanic
Native American
Asian
Middle Eastern

By hobby standards I am not at all Asian, because you're looking for the real Oriental spa type Asian when you see this category. So I figured that my 'look' is more Middle Eastern. Can I take a poll? What do you think my ethnic category should be on eccie?
Who gives a fuck... you look fantastic... need to find the time...
Man....
Lol, thanks I don't know, some people are really sensitive about this crap!
Just say "mix". You don't have typical skinny Asian girl body (it appear that you have full voluptuous sexy body) but I am sure ur face is as pretty as typical Asian girls.
Well I don't think mixed was ever an option for me. It was a choice between Asian or middle-eastern. Mixed would REALLY confuse people, especially the Indian guys. Saying mixed to an Indian guy would be like calling them a Jon Snow style bastard.
Tough Question Anjuli because you are right, your ethnicity is not really represented that well.

I guess Middle Eastern in absence of what it should be. Although that is like 5,000 miles ish off.
You should just go with Mixed.

Mixed doesn't have to be Black and White or White and Hispanic or Black and Hispanic or White and American Indian or anything.

Mixed can be any combination.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiracial

you could be part Indian and part Korean and part Martian and you will still be Mixed.

If a guy doesn't want to see you because you are Middle Eastern or Indian or Asian and they have an issue with that, you probably don't want to bother with them anyhow.
Your current selection of Asian is perfect because like you wrote, India is in Asia. Yes, in our American culture, Asian has a different (and frankly quite ignorant) connotation but your showcase pics, your biography, and even your name (East Indian Anjuli) make it quite clear that you are South Asian/East Indian and NOT East Asian. I just looked at your showcase now, it is not misleading in anyway. If you're asking my advice, I would say just leave it the way it is, no worries. BTW, the guys above me are right, you are a gorgeous woman.
Oh damn CG2014, I'm keeping this in my pocket for when I encounter the standard race B.S. That being said, I don't know if you guys realize how big of an issue race actually is in the hobby. Not necessarily racist, sometimes it's just about preference right? You're totally right though, I don't want to be seeing dudes like that anyway.
Thank you:-) whitehippy
Oh damn CG2014, I'm keeping this in my pocket for when I encounter the standard race B.S. Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
You be whoever you want.

I had a girl turn me down this week because of my race.

She didn't ask me what my race was when we were still iM each other on the phone.

We set up a meet for SD/SB at a restaurant.

She saw me at the restaurant and she said you are not my type. You people are all mean and rude... and she took off.

Well, good luck to her finding a SD!
You be whoever you want.

I had a girl turn me down this week because of my race.

She didn't ask me what my race was when we were still iM each other on the phone.

We set up a meet for SD/SB at a restaurant.

She saw me at the restaurant and she said you are not my type. You people are all mean and rude... and she took off.

Well, good luck to her finding a SD! Originally Posted by CG2014
Lol, I guess now you know better than to mess with those SB's;-) they have unrealistic expectations, to say the least
I agree with Anjuli. Categories are lacking in choice. The one that bothers me is when a Showcase lists a woman's body type as Average and I see pics of a sexy babe. I want to shout that is not average, that is amazing.

And Anjuli has one of those amazing bodies.
HOT..... That should work!
Lol, I guess now you know better than to mess with those SB's;-) they have unrealistic expectations, to say the least Originally Posted by East Indian Anjuli
I was merely being a gentleman and trying to help a 22 year college coed with her pre-med school education.