Hello my loves 😍

So I've debated making this post for the last few days since my life has calmed down a bit. And no, I'm not back.
But I really really missed y'all, and my inbox has been booming since I left 😂
However there was one ass hat who said "she'll be back, all these whores come back" when I announced my departure from the hobby.... and I really hate letting jack asses be right.......
but I just wanted to come tell y'all I missed you! And give y'all a bit of an update.
I joined a gym right before I left the hobby and lost 40 pounds (I gained 10 back in the last month, but it's because I started doing heavy weights again)
Dyed my hair back blonde
Left the sorry husband
Got a divorce
Got a new job
Spent a lot of time volunteering
And now here I am. Haha
I do not have my hobby number, but I will be reading inbox messages more frequently, so feel free to PM me.

So what all have y'all been up to in my absence?

Ps Ginger Doll I really really wanna see your new booooooobbbsss 😍
So I've debated making this post for the last few days since my life has calmed down a bit. And no, I'm not back.
However there was one ass hat who said "she'll be back, all these whores come back" when I announced my departure from the hobby.... and I really hate letting jack asses be right.......
but I just wanted to come tell y'all I missed you! And give y'all a bit of an update.
I joined a gym right before I left the hobby and lost 40 pounds (I gained 10 back in the last month, but it's because I started doing heavy weights again)
Dyed my hair back blonde
Left the sorry husband
Got a divorce
Got a new job
And now here I am. Haha
I do not have my hobby number, but I will be reading inbox messages more frequently, so feel free to PM me.

Ps Ginger Doll I really really wanna see your new booooooobbbsss 😍 Originally Posted by tsar
I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, nice to see you on the board!

As for the boobies...saw them yesterday, they are quite nice!
I'm glad to hear things are going well for you, nice to see you on the board!

As for the boobies...saw them yesterday, they are quite nice! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks dear
Text her and tell her to send me pictures I neeeeddd my sexy tank filled 😂
It's been so damn long since I've been able to drool over a dick or some titties
Since you haven't been around you may not have seen this that she posted. They are healed even more now and looking great!

Oooooo girl!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍
I looked on her profile but didn't see any that I thought were new. Thanks for sharing
I just saw her posting in some other threads so I bet she'll stop by to say hello herself!

They are also looking very nice in clothes:

Glad to see you're doing well!
...However there was one ass hat who said "she'll be back, all these whores come back" when I announced my departure from the hobby.... and I really hate letting jack asses be right....... Originally Posted by tsar
Hey Tsar! It's great to see you back!

Don't ever allow negative people to affect your thinking or your actions... they are irrelevant. A lion doesn't concern herself with the opinions of sheep!

Thanks for your compliments, hon! Much appreciated. and thanks for the pics, Spanky! I'm still 10 pounds over my goal weight but working on it daily!

Tsar -- Come up to NWA & visit! I'd love to show you in person!!

Congrats on the weight-loss! I know how hard that is to pull off. You should post some new pictures!

Oooooo girl!!!!!!
I looked on her profile but didn't see any that I thought were new. Thanks for sharing Originally Posted by tsar
I'm horrible about updating my showcase but try to post new pictures in threads frequently. I need to get in there and update my profile.
Glad to see you post and that you're doing well! You've been missed!
Welcome back stranger. Give me a call let's catch up
Miss you too! Tried to PM your inbox is full!!
Dyed my hair back blonde
Left the sorry husband
Got a divorce
Got a new job
And now here I am. Haha

Ps Ginger Doll I really really wanna see your new booooooobbbsss 😍 Originally Posted by tsar
Glad to hear the good news... though the impression I have is that you're sending mixed signals here...

If I had to, I'd vote that you are back, even if you're unwilling to admit it for now.

Cheers,

bcg (jackass, though I don't think I'm the jackass who predicted your return)
Good to see that everything has gotten better.
Glad to see you back in the game. Good for you.
I'm pretty sure it was me. If only the lottery was this easy.