2018 Quest for the Best BNG - Reviews & Bonus $$$

It’s that time again - time for New Year’s resolutions. In 2018 I will endeavor to find the best BNG provider. I will strive to see at least one provider each week throughout the year. I will review each BNG session and offer an opinion in the form of an average rating.

The criteria will be as follows:
Looks
Attitude
Cleanliness
Location quality
Technique
MSOG availability
Donation

Each criteria will receive a rating between 1-5, 1 being the least favorable and 5 being absolutely stellar. As I review, in ROS I will list each of the seven criteria and provide a rating on each, based upon my opinion of each criteria. In the title of each review, I will feature the name of the provider being reviewed as well as the average rating across each of the seven criteria.

Obviously these criteria are subjective; however, I will endeavor to quantify and review as unbiasedly as possible.

As far as scheduling sessions goes, all races and body types will be considered and engaged in the DFW area. Also, any provider of any type of typical service will be considered, as long as BNG is on the menu. Repeats are allowed; however, I will try very hard to schedule and review at least one unique provider each week. I will review every provider though whether repeat or not each week.

Each month I will post in coed my findings for that month. The monthly winner will receive $100 cash. At the end of 2018, this time next year, I will provide an overall list of ranking of each provider. The big winner of the year will receive $1K cash as a 2018 Christmas prize.

I will be contacting providers on my TDL throughout 2018. If you are a provider and you would like to take part in this quest, PM me.

May the best lips win. Pour some sugar on me.
Defleppard
Too bad I don't offer BNGs anymore..

Hope you find a bunch of great cock suckers
I wanna win
It has been brought to my attention that a couple more criteria need to be considered. I agree.

TCB
IOP

ALSO, to answer a question:
No, you do not have to have BNG listed in your ads or showcase. It just needs to be something you offer, even if UTR, in order to participate.
You sure are ready to judge and critique the ladies for a 15min event. Lmao and even made it a contest.

Just when I thought this review site couldn't get worse.

Look ladies, if you give him enough freebies, you MAY just win a whole $100 dollars at the end of the month.
And if you give him freebeies and discounts ALL YEAR you MAY just win a whole $1000.
& that's totally believable because he hasn't been trying to hustle you all year for $60 BNGs. Yea okay -_-
MSOG in a BNG? What the what? I have never, nor will I, offer them. Is that something you girls do? How in the hell can a guy pop twice in 15 minutes?
You sure are ready to judge and critique the ladies for a 15min event. Lmao and even made it a contest.

Just when I thought this review site couldn't get worse.

Look ladies, if you give him enough freebies, you MAY just win a whole $100 dollars at the end of the month.
And if you give him freebeies and discounts ALL YEAR you MAY just win a whole $1000.
& that's totally believable because he hasn't been trying to hustle you all year for $60 BNGs. Yea okay -_- Originally Posted by tiatate
1. I’m not judging everything about the ladies and their various offerings based on a 15 min event. I am only judging as it relates to the specific event of BNG, which is the focus of this quest.

2. I have never, ever, asked for or wanted anything free. I have also never, ever attempted to “negotiate” a lower rate. And I never will.

MSOG in a BNG? What the what? I have never, nor will I, offer them. Is that something you girls do? How in the hell can a guy pop twice in 15 minutes? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I am not typically one of those multi-pop men, especially not in 15 minutes. I know “some” providers offer it, and in an effort to be fair to the quest, it is a criteria.

This is supposed to be fun and informative. Nothing more nothing less. If a lady wants to participate then that’s great. If a lady does not, that is great too. No pressure, no expectations, no underhanded influences - just honest fun and information.

Cheers to all!
Def
I am inclined to agree that MSOG is not a fair basis to judge on for BNG-- BNG is literally "blow and go". Its hard enough to grasp IOP in a BNG.

I personally see no issue with the contest though. I don't offer BNG's or quickies, but plenty of ladies do-- and do quite well with that business model.

Good luck ladies-- and OP-- enjoy the "difficult" task of judging
  • Crock
  • 12-29-2017, 11:10 AM
How in the hell can a guy pop twice in 15 minutes? Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I do that regularly at AMPs. For a lot of guys, it's easy if you're trying to make it happen (but not if you're trying too hard to make it happen!).
I am inclined to agree that MSOG is not a fair basis to judge on for BNG-- BNG is literally "blow and go". Its hard enough to grasp IOP in a BNG.

I personally see no issue with the contest though. I don't offer BNG's or quickies, but plenty of ladies do-- and do quite well with that business model.

Good luck ladies-- and OP-- enjoy the "difficult" task of judging Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Thank you Grace. I had hoped this would be fun and informative. You might be right about the “difficulties”; although, I hope not. Just trying to pour some sugar on 2018 with a little something out not the norm.

It seems MSOG is a sticking point. Since I usually can’t anyway, and it being a criteria is an issue for some, I’ll gladly take it off the table.

Cheers everyone!
Def