Choose your pussy

• onei
  • 05-15-2012, 11:25 PM

Ok, here's a little game (for those interested) ... Which do you like best (gentlemen and ladies), or do you claim to look the most like yours (ladies - maybe gentlemen too)
3 down 6 across .

Ok, here's a little game (for those interested) ... Which do you like best (gentlemen and ladies), or do you claim to look the most like yours (ladies - maybe gentlemen too) Originally Posted by onei
Giggles!
  • MLife
  • 05-16-2012, 02:03 AM
Two four and nine!
I think I know the last one on the second row..... I think eighth one on the top row is most visually appealing to me. A couple of those do look like a hatchet wound though...
Second one on the top row.. Is the third one covered in warts or what?
They all look good enough to eat.
Roast Beef sandwich aficionados should LOVE 3 down 6 across !!!!
Mmmmmmm Roast Beef Sandwiches ! Sorry homer stole your bit .
First row, six and seven is some ugly pussy.
idk about that, my pussy doesnt match any of those, those are all ugly
idk about that, my pussy doesnt match any of those, those are all ugly Originally Posted by SpinnerAllyRay
+1 They look funny. I can appreciate a tasty pussy, but those don't look good to me
  • monev
  • 05-16-2012, 12:29 PM
There are some ruff beat up looking piss flaps there. I tried to pick the most appealing but who am I kidding, I'll tear them all up.
+1 They look funny. I can appreciate a tasty pussy, but those don't look good to me Originally Posted by Andrea Darling
That's cause their grey and one has warts !
  • onei
  • 05-16-2012, 03:04 PM
What I kept thinking was the "process" in which they obtained these castings. I'm guessing some kind of liquid rubber that formed the original mold ... I can't imagine clay being used.