Board Super Hero Names

• Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 09:19 AM
I took a vanilla world friend to the Alamo to see "The Avengers" and it was a great time. No academy awards, but non stop fun beginning to end. The scene where LOKI tells Hulk "I AM A GOD" is one of the funny scenes in moviedom.

But...it got me to thinking like I do...and I thought, if, just if...we were somehow covered in radition due to a fluke accident, and we all morphed into some kind of super hero, what would we be? Would we have a new name? Would we have powers that were similar to our personalities?

But this is an interactive Toyz game...I'll provide some names..maybe even insert a picture you think fits the character....maybe a hint or two...YOU fill in the rest. This will allow some of you who aren't funny to suddenly BE funny. Or some of you that are funny (or THINK you are funny) to actually have decent material for a change. So, heres a start... And please, this is in FUN don't be offended by anything here...

ToriofAustin: Dressed in a long flowing (but easily shed) aqua colored silk gown, Tori weaves her spell of magic...rendering even the hardcore mongers putty in her hands...has them on the verge of crying out for mercy...then invokes her "wand of invisibility" and....dissapears...maybe to be seen next week...maybe not...you never know when she will show or go! And sorry baby. I couldnt find a titless superheroine..this will have to suffice

K...Now YOU Try...some I've got you started, some you gotta work for.

Whispers: Or as his supername on the back of his black cape says "Ho Whisperer"....

Ebony Jasmine Love: In her one peice bodice carries her ever present thesauraus and....

Homer: Smelling of corned beef and cabbage he makes his way through the strip club...

Texas202: The ever intimidating symbol of the Volcano emblazoned across his chest...

Ezzy: Never to be scene in daylight, the ethereal EZZY only plays late at night...sliding in behind you when you least expect her...

TARA24: Leading her mini possee Tara proves that no service can still render big $$$

Still Looking: Flying through the fresh meat on his horse of white, SL goes where no man has gone before. Unfettered, he drills into the night, clearing the path for future hobbiers. Always carrying clothing for the downtrodden, S.L. is a beckon of light in the darkness....

Sarah Smiles: Showing that age cannot impact beauty...

AbbyofAustin:

Brittany Love:

Christina Cutie:

The TAE Girls:

Pearis:

City Jazz: City Jazz is like the old "mikey" cereal commercial..."Mikey will eat anything, HEY MIKEY"! Armed with a telephoto lens & a box of toys...CJ is out to tap the world one girl at a time. It will be thrilling, it will be exciting...and there WILL be pictures! His robe has a picture of a Nikon Camera as his symbol.

Italian Marie:
TShirt...

Sexy Roxanne:

Sweet Lisa: Dressed as a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz, Lisas power is that you can't imagine how much power packs into this little munchkin...she gives lollipops at the end of sessions while "we're off the see the wizard" plays on the stereo in the background...

Ally Ray:

Colleen:

Chrystal Kitty:

Sixxbach:

RockerRick:

Toyz: Constantly working to bring peace & calmness to the masses. Always respectful of others. Quiet. Demure. Passive.
Hey Toyz thanks for mention. When I hear your handle it brings to mind a Batman Villian , the ultimate Arch Enemy - TOYZ !!!!! Just Kidding its a humorous observation !
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Hey Toyz thanks for mention. When I hear your handle it brings to mind a Batman Villian , the ultimate Arch Enemy - TOYZ !!!!! Just Kidding its a humorous observation ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
No I LIKE it! Will use in the future...good idea RR!
LOL! I can appreciate a great imagination. Love it!
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Then fill in your or someone elses super hero data...or pick someone I've left off...find an image for them and send it to me...I'll fill it in (if it will continue to let me edit).

come on, you've got one of the best imaginations here...I need your creativity EJ!
Hicks the ever illusive BBFS list keeper.
His super power is to create wonder, mystery, and chaos as the hobby world turns.
TFF !
SIXX the Scorpion Superhero.
His super power can save you or sting you.

Don't be mad at me sixx; look at that 6 pack I gave you
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Those "Abs of Steel" are a true representation of the real life Sixx. Good job EJ.

Watch out for that stinger!
Space the Super Moderator Hero.
His super hero power is to weigh eccie drama with respected reason; and balance his personal life with this unpaid hard work.
RALPHEYBOY & SIRE.

The Dynamic Big Dick Duo.
Their super power is to lay that pipe deep, and dust off parts of the pussy where no man has ever dusted.
  • Toyz
  • 05-20-2012, 11:45 AM
Reminds me of a joke EJ. This guy was giving his SO about their love life. Finally saying "I just need some strange pussy" SO says, "find a way to grow an inche and you can get all the strange new pussy you can handle right here"....
Reminds me of a joke EJ. This guy was giving his SO about their love life. Finally saying "I just need some strange pussy" SO says, "find a way to grow an inche and you can get all the strange new pussy you can handle right here".... Originally Posted by Toyz
LMAO! OMG that was too funny. I'm going to have to use that one. Wooow, that was good!
ATXITALIANBELLA (since I couldn't find a loyal straight-edge superhero pic)

Her Super Bitch Hero powers can call out a fake-ass-hoe on their bullshit.
JAX the Tonguetastic Titan.

Can eat a pussy and make a lady want to go craaaaaaaazy.