An Apololgy to EroticMorgan

I owe an apology to EroticMorgan for my post the other day where I called her out on statements she made in which she stated "I never disrespected anyone in particular.". I took exception to this because of her past actions and did hijack her thread in which she's asking for votes.

The thing is, it's not my job to police EroticMorgan or anyone else. That's what we have mods for.

EroticMorgan, I apologize to you for hijacking your thread. What you do and say doesn't affect me so it's none of my business. We each have our own path to walk in the way we choose and noone should tell us how to do that. There are standards of behavior that I choose to adhere to and I really let myself down. I hope you continue being exactly who you are and I wish you the very best.
All though, it is very classy and sweet of you to say you're sorry, I think it would have been better off in private. This route just opens the road up for people to start hammering about her past statements.

I hope that doesn't happen. Everybody deserves a second chance.
  • fawn
  • 10-01-2012, 08:17 AM
I owe an apology to EroticMorgan for my post the other day where I called her out on statements she made in which she stated "I never disrespected anyone in particular.". I took exception to this because of her past actions and did hijack her thread in which she's asking for votes.

The thing is, it's not my job to police EroticMorgan or anyone else. That's what we have mods for.

EroticMorgan, I apologize to you for hijacking your thread. What you do and say doesn't affect me so it's none of my business. We each have our own path to walk in the way we choose and noone should tell us how to do that. There are standards of behavior that I choose to adhere to and I really let myself down. I hope you continue being exactly who you are and I wish you the very best. Originally Posted by Dharma
It takes a big person to openly apologize and admit to being wrong and owning up to it..
Just show's you are the classy women I know you to be!
Kudos to you Dharma!! We as providers deal with a lot of bullshit here and in our personal lifes and we all have our bad days and sometimes we say things we dont mean. I know I have and I have quite a few people to apologize to myself.

Im wondering if I have been around long enough to say that I miss the old days. We used to get along for the most part and have a lot of fun and now evil and mean spirited people have ruined it all.

Ill be 30 next year and I must say I am seeing things in a whole new way than I did even a year ago.

Again Kudos to you and to Morgan because putting down your pride and apologizing isnt an easy thing to do for anyone let alone strong women like us.

We are stronger when we all stick together I think its time we all realize that.
  • Jaci
  • 10-01-2012, 08:39 AM
This is a wonderful thing to wake up toooo!!!!
Kisses,Jaci
  • fawn
  • 10-01-2012, 08:49 AM
Kudos to you Dharma!! We as providers deal with a lot of bullshit here and in our personal lifes and we all have our bad days and sometimes we say things we dont mean. I know I have and I have quite a few people to apologize to myself.

Im wondering if I have been around long enough to say that I miss the old days. We used to get along for the most part and have a lot of fun and now evil and mean spirited people have ruined it all.

Ill be 30 next year and I must say I am seeing things in a whole new way than I did even a year ago.

Again Kudos to you and to Morgan because putting down your pride and apologizing isnt an easy thing to do for anyone let alone strong women like us.

We are stronger when we all stick together I think its time we all realize that. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I am with you Julies, I miss the good ole days myself but like anything else times change rather we are ready for them to or not.... I to miss the close comradery that we all use to have! But what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger......So maybe Dharma's apology will be a fresh start for a lot of us...

PS, Julies I loved your last avatar.... yummy
I see the OP's aplogy as sincere and well worded. I appreciate it even though it does not involve me directly. There are lots of squabbles on the board. Rarely is there achieved a level of resolution that these two ladies have shown.

Torito
Well said Dharma and Jules......! I agree totally "Cant we all just get along?" Lmao!!!!!!!
Oh and Jaci you sexy thang you!!!!!!!!
Dharma,thats very classy of you im new to this site a couple of months and i take the time to read and understand whats being posted and why,but reading your post enlightened me to so much and i just had to post this and say THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A STRONG CLASSY WOMAN!!!
+1 Dharma you are awesome
You've all been very supportive. Thank you. I do want to mention that I didn't apologize privately because I wanted to minimize the possibility of a misunderstanding. It's sometimes harder to misunderstand things when they're public. Plus, my comments were public so I think that merits a sincere public apology. For the record, I'm not being facetious or sarcastic. I made a mistake. I can own that.
Now thats what you call classy!!!!!

High five Dharma, high five!!

EroticMorgan, I apologize to you for hijacking your thread. What you do and say doesn't affect me so it's none of my business. We each have our own path to walk in the way we choose and noone should tell us how to do that. There are standards of behavior that I choose to adhere to and I really let myself down. I hope you continue being exactly who you are and I wish you the very best. Originally Posted by Dharma
Wow this is unexpected...

Dharma of course your apology is excepted and I apologize to you also for anything rude I said to you. I hope we can start over. We are all members of the sisterhood of providers. Since we are so few in number and so scrutinized by society, we have to stick together. Sometimes sisters fight but the bond remains. We protect each other and should help each other move forward. This is a business and we are the CEO's. The better we work together, the better things will be for all of us.

I don't consider any woman on this site to be an "Old Hag" and I never did. You are all beautiful to me and have no more flaws than I do. I wish you all the best.

I am still not fond of those shit talking ass dudes, but I don't know who they are so it's not a big deal.
I am still not fond of those shit talking ass dudes, but I don't know who they are so it's not a big deal. Originally Posted by EroticMorgan
They're the guys who collectively pay the bills for a lot of people around here, sweetness. And links or references to quotes and prior posts seldom qualify as shit talkin' unless there was shit on the other end.

Just an observation. Do with it what you will...