Downtown Dallas vs Galleria

Are they considered far from each other? I can obviously look them up on a map, but different areas in the county have different versions of "far". Which is more convenient (food, shopping, banks, things in walking distance). Also for the hobbyists? I have a hotel booked in downtown Dallas for my trip this week but I have heard some people say it isn't very convenient. Any feedback would be appreciated.
I would say Downtown Dallas is not convenient especially day time. Parking etc. can be a hassle depending on the exact location.

Galleria seems to be more convenient and seems like majority of ladies have incalls around that area. Second, galleria area has all kinds of restaurants, with addison being prime location for offices and businesses. Although from what I gather Addison zip/area is not safe for providers as there is too much LE action. So Galleria with Dallas zip hotel/incall location etc. works out the best I believe.
Galleria or farmers Branch rocks!

have fun!
Thanks guys, that seems to be the consensus.
I agree with the above comments. The Galleria seems like a better choice. I hope you enjoy your time here and make it a regular stop. You look beautiful.
  • S-Man
  • 11-25-2012, 02:14 PM
Like any other area near a mall, Galleria during the holiday shopping season can be a nightmare.
Like any other area near a mall, Galleria during the holiday shopping season can be a nightmare. Originally Posted by S-Man
Galleria area is sort of like a very loosely defined area. I have seen locations that are defined as galleria area, that are good 3-4 miles away from the mall.

I would be more concerned with construction than any shopping traffic. Weekdays, daytime, I doubt you are going to encounter any big traffic due to ladies shopping.
I would say Downtown Dallas is not convenient especially day time. Parking etc. can be a hassle depending on the exact location.

Galleria seems to be more convenient and seems like majority of ladies have incalls around that area. Second, galleria area has all kinds of restaurants, with addison being prime location for offices and businesses. Although from what I gather Addison zip/area is not safe for providers as there is too much LE action. So Galleria with Dallas zip hotel/incall location etc. works out the best I believe. Originally Posted by Incognito44
+1
I agree and would even sugest North Plano near north dallas toll as the ideal location.

CG
As others have said, Galleria and downtown are not close together. I'm opposite from most on here in that I do not work or live in north Dallas and therefore rarely see someone that advertises incall in the Galleria area.
Since I'm downtown that's more convenient for me than the Galleria. Both are busy and, as noted, not close to one another.
I am also in the downtown area. The construction on 635 and associated traffic issues also divide downtown from Galleria.