Unsolicited Calls/Text from providers

I now this been discussed many times, BUT I got one today checking to see if I "had anytime for her" from a provider I have never seen before and hadn't ever heard of her until I goggled the phone number. Think she got my number off a bathroom wall somewhere? I feel like such a slut
i feel like if a provider is callin or texting you askin if "you have time for her" then she must not be savin her money cuase shes out huntin for some...
thats totally unexceptable...to me...
people have wives, famlies and jobs...
dont call me unless i call you...if your services are needed i will def lyk...
i dont ever call/text someone unless they have given me th ok that its cool to contact them ANYTIME...
That is crazy I would A ask her where she got your number then B never see her. If that is how she acts already that should be a warning. That is very unprofessional.
I now this been discussed many times, BUT I got one today checking to see if I "had anytime for her" from a provider I have never seen before and hadn't ever heard of her until I goggled the phone number. Think she got my number off a bathroom wall somewhere? I feel like such a slut Originally Posted by boomvang

You might be getting more calls ... we placed a bp ad for you.

http://dallas.backpage.com/MaleEscor...sh-24/19210439
I'm a single guy that lives alone. Almost all of the women I've seen know it's okay to break up my day with a text or call. It was a text and I did ask where she got my number but she didn't answer. As a matter of fact if you're a provider and have the ability to get my number call or text me anytime (not too late). Doesn't not matter if we've met or not. I'm so spontaneous and unpredictable, who knows. With me there was no harm no foul. Some guys it could cause major problems, Hopefully who ever gave her my number told her I was a lonely old fuck that spends his days talking to his dogs. One of them is so old he and I have been together longer than my two marriages combined.
Please note: I go to bed pretty early. A very suggestive text is probably your best bet.
Thanks Pyramider, as long as it was in the M4W. Just curious what did you use for a photo? Your avatar is pretty close, it just has a lot more hair. Remember I'm the less articulate, tard bother you never had or wanted.
A world with out taint, taint worth living in.
try this one on for size.

the woman does not have email or an eccie acct, only a phone number which goes straight to voice mail - for ALL calls.

you finally connect and talk to see if you can setup an appt. she only does outcalls to hotels, so you tell her where you are staying. and you tell her your name so she can do her basic screening.
she says she's not sure about the area [it is a neighborhood kinda like lower greenville w/ commerical offices, stores, bars, and your hotel] and says she's starting to get paranoid.

the phone call drops and you have to go offline for several hours, turns into more than several cos the business client keeps going over the same stuff again and again.

finally, later that afternoon, you get back to the hotel. about 30 mins later, the room phone rings. thinking it's one of your co-workers calling to say "let's go get some brewskis", you answer it.
yep, it's her calling the hotel and your room to see why you didnt call back. she had your hobby phone number.

bam!! that action immediately earns her a removal from my go-check-her-out list.
went out w/ the co-workers for beers and bratwursts and lots of stories and laughs [but not about her as they arent in the hobby].
Yeah that's weird, I haven't had that happen and I'd be unhappy if that did happen to me
I find it hard to text a guy first in my personal life, much less in this world. If too much time elapsed from when they called or sent me a text, I won't reply because I know they too have a real life, with real consequences. I would never do anything to get any of my friends in trouble.

Not to mention, looking desperate is never sexy, IMHO.
I receive texts from a few ladies that I have seen. I have no issue with them. If they were texts that just stated hey come see me it would be different. But texts to say hey or how is it going are fine with me.

Laura you can text me anytime.
Unsolicited marketing texts suck. From here or anywhere else.
Don't call me....I'll be more than happy to put plans in motion for a session. I don't need family, friends, SO or spouse to take note of some strange woman asking if I have time for her.
Agreed. I think a lady should use a 15 minute rule on any call/text back. That's unannounced text is a hard one to play off. Even worse if you have the provider saved in your phone as some innocuous name trying to be slick :-).
what made the call just downright inconsiderate and unprofessional was that it was TO MY HOTEL!!!

if it's my first visit w/ the woman, i will explicitly let her know if and when she can call or text me.

woman that just do it out of the blue or unrequested are the ones that lose my interest and consideration.
I receive texts from a few ladies that I have seen. I have no issue with them. If they were texts that just stated hey come see me it would be different. But texts to say hey or how is it going are fine with me.

Laura you can text me anytime. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Aw ditto sweetie. :-*