Look Ma'-No Hands!! (BJ)

After recently visiting a local BP'er (I know, I took a flyer), who basically insisted on keeping a hand around the base of little Mr. Johnson. I moved it away a couple of times and she would immediately return it. When I asked her to keep it away, she said "It's just the way I do it". It wasn't bad in any way, I just know to me, it feels much better with mouth only. And personally size is mot an issue here because I am barely a better shower than Pyramider.

Ladies, is this somehow necessary for you or just learned technique? Guys, do you agree the no hands way is superior?
Everyone has different technique when giving a bj the same with daty...

Personally i like to give a slow and sensual bj with a combination of mouth and hands... That is just my thing. I have a girlfriend who likes to give very pse style bj's and we both do great see lots of the same regulars and have awesome reviews.

I guess it just depends on personal preference and and what kind of mood you are in.
I think she should take your direction and do it the way you want.
Every man likes it differently. Just like every woman likes DATY differently.
I am sure that woman wouldn't have liked it if you said "this is just the way I do it" and refused to do it the way that you liked it.
I like pressure at the base...seems to intensify the feelings.
But mouth only is very hot too.
And slow and sensual is my
Preference over PSE, so Jules just scored points for that!!!
Edge me forever please Jules

Variety variety variety....changing it up keeps it fun and exciting,
With different sensations .
In my opinion, no hands is never superior. A talented provider can combine hand and mouth in a way that brings unimaginable pleasure. So, as always, different strokes for different folks. Hand (or hands) and mouth together works just fine. Don't know why you'd want to not use all the tools in the kit.
She should find his buttons, read his body language, listen to his breathing, watch his toes curl... I try to only use my fingers to lightly tickle and tease the balls or rub or finger his asshole. But I have found lately some guys want/need the shaft squeezed during bj's, so I take their cues and go with it because they know their bodies better than I do. I prefer not to use my hands at all, but I don't want the balls to feel left out.
No hands is the only way to go. But I'm probably the biggest DT fan there is. I feel like I'm getting fucked out of half of a dick sucking if a lady insists on keeping a hand wrapped around my pecker. It's a very big turn off for me.
I love Bluetooth head but its all about how good she is at it. Every girl has their own technique. I once told a girl when I masturbate I used both hands with a lot of lube and a twisting motion. (imagine opening an asprin bottle) she incorporated that motion with a lot of spit and deepthroat and I'd pop in 5 mins tops. we dubbed it the "Texas Twister"

We also made up one called the Cast-a-way (imagine the movie with tom hanks starting a fire with a stick)