My Response Regarding The Ditching Accusation Towards Me

To entertain such a childish post is typically beyond me. The hobbyist who insists upon bringing this drama and damaging my name is not even worth mentioning. I have very good reviews by REPUTABLE reviewers.

Facts that actually matter:

-I asked to reschedule with the hobbyist due to the fact that I was unprepared.

-I tried to give the address of place of meeting to the hobbyist who in fact claimed they could not put it in their GPS because it would permanently save.

-I was called from a blocked number right at 12.30 at the time of the appt. and no confirmation before.

-The hobbyist wanted to meet with me for 20min for 100 donation which is certainly not my style.

-I felt very uncomfortable by the whole disorganization of the meeting and blocked calls. No person that feels uncomfortable by the actions of another person should have to explain themselves or be forced into a meeting.

-I then received PMs threatening a review if there was no follow-up

-I apologized and explained I was not threatened by a review I only care about the satisfaction of the hobbyists that I see.

-After the apology I then received a phone call DEMANDING a logical explanation. Followed by again, another threat to write a review on me.

I as well as any hobbyist have the choice to see who I want as well as reserve the right to feel comfortable. The reviews this hobbyist writes is clearly bashing on most of the girls they see and are quite disrespectful. For those that are recommending other respectful providers, that is very unfair to the providers who deserve to feel safe and be treated with respect and not bullied into a meeting.
*Sensual*Cindy
My dear, you didn't need to explain, this will only lead to more drama. You will and always shall remain highly on my list. I recall how you gracefully acted when our schedule did not line up and how you diligently followed up so I know you are a classy lady from how you responded and acted .
These three bullets don't jive as written - maybe they are out of order?
-I asked to reschedule with the hobbyist due to the fact that I was unprepared.

-I tried to give the address of place of meeting to the hobbyist who in fact claimed they could not put it in their GPS because it would permanently save.

-I was called from a blocked number right at 12.30 at the time of the appt. and no confirmation before. Originally Posted by *Sensual*Cindy
You asked to reschedule but then gave an address and then received a call at the appointment time. It sounds like you two were in communication and giving an address is usually after an expectation of a confirmed date in this business.

I have no comment on the 20 minute date thing - that's something you two agreed upon or not and is moot none the less.

Unless I'm missing something else, it appears you became uncomfortable after you stood him up and the PMs started coming in. Basically, you wasted a couple hours of his time and now it's off to damage control rather than tcb.
i got no beef with the hobbyist or the provider disputing this issue, and definitely wasn't there when this happened.

and not trying to start shit with you macbeth, however just because you had a good experience doesn't mean the other hobbyist did...ijs
i got no beef with the hobbyist or the provider disputing this issue, and definitely wasn't there when this happened.

and not trying to start shit with you macbeth, however just because you had a good experience doesn't mean the other hobbyist did...ijs Originally Posted by fletch
In the other thread he said he's never seen her but in this one he has... Okay, maybe, maybe not "followed up" could go either way. ijs

and not trying to start shit with you macbeth, however just because you had a good experience doesn't mean the other hobbyist did...ijs Originally Posted by fletch
Dude I haven't met the lady yet, I have just interacted with her and found her to be very accommodating.
In the other thread he said he's never seen her but in this one he has... ijs Originally Posted by Adonis
Now now if you can't comprehend English, me starting now to teach you would be a waste of my billable hours
Go ahead Quixote - keep on tilting.
It's don Quixote that's the proper way you say his name and if you want to be technical you then say man of La Mancha.
I don't really have time to talk with someone that clearly is looking for a fight. Since you read my comments today, read them again and you see that I never said that I have met this lady however I am scheduling to meet her once I am back in town. She is on my TDL, so you wanting drama it's too cold for fireeee so look elsewhere
As much WKing as you're doing before even meeting her, I hope she's offering you a big discount.
Dude I haven't met the lady yet, I have just interacted with her and found her to be very accommodating. Originally Posted by macbeth1000
fair enough, however all i said is 'experience with her' turns out you both haven't met her yet...

on topic...to the op likely this will blow over, let it.
As much WKing as you're doing before even meeting her, I hope she's offering you a big discount. Originally Posted by Adonis
Omg she is
Couple things- Hard to type this as I'm on a cell phone.

I asked the provider if she would do a 20 minute 100 appointment which she agreed to. If she didn't want to do it, she should of said no

The provider told me to go to a specific mall and call. My appointment was at 1230, I did as instructed and called at 12:21.

I did not key the address into my gps for privacy reasons but she was giving me step by step driving instructions over the phone which eventually ended up with the suggestion to meet at a specific spot since we were both near each other. I went there and she stopped answering my calls.

I did call her later to ask her what the reason was for what happened because I told her I did want to assume anything and write a bad review.

The provider told me she would contact me the next day so we could start over with a clean slate. I wrote her twice and until this thread was posted, this was the first communication regarding the situation.

I have never met her.
These three bullets don't jive as written - maybe they are out of order?

You asked to reschedule but then gave an address and then received a call at the appointment time. It sounds like you two were in communication and giving an address is usually after an expectation of a confirmed date in this business.

I have no comment on the 20 minute date thing - that's something you two agreed upon or not and is moot none the less.

Unless I'm missing something else, it appears you became uncomfortable after you stood him up and the PMs started coming in. Basically, you wasted a couple hours of his time and now it's off to damage control rather than tcb. Originally Posted by Adonis
Yes they are out of order, I simply wrote all the facts that are important with no worries of the order.
So this is all an issue because of 100 dollars. People are you kidding me?