Providers, will you see a client who see's TS's?

When I first expressed my interest to a hobby buddy about the desire he said "keep it to your self". Mainly to avoid grief from other hobbyists, but also providers wouldn't see clients who "walk on the wild side". As a matter of fact it was my first TS review that convinced one provider here to see me. Otherwise she said she wouldn't have. Normally I don't approach women for appointments here, I have other methods. So you wouldn't know. And when I put up a review gentlemen ask about the TS I just reviewed. And you wouldn't know they do either. So why the hate?
no, gay men ,men in general give better head i here
no, gay men ,men in general give better head i here Originally Posted by bestoralntexas
Is that because they want to do it, as opposed to the "obligatory bj"?
NO! Never! Hell NO!
Does it really matter why they won't?

Do you really need to point out the fact that they really never know what a client does?

Just asking....
NO! Never! Hell NO! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yeah, Naomi!

Let me walk this dog the next step upstream...IF I know a provider is a fag hag there is no chance I'll have anything to do with her.

Like it or not, I do not care. You see a tranny, you are a homosexual ("not that there's anything wrong with it", of course). Anything homo gives me the creeps.

Isn't there some kind of homo board for this sort of stuff?
Don... The way the OP put it, it sounds as if you will never know if a provider has seen him or not. Therefore your ability to choose who you will or won't see for whatever reason is taken away from you....
Hooking up with another guy while still tagging women makes you bi. Not gay.
Hooking up with another guy while still tagging women makes you bi. Not gay. Originally Posted by Brian7772
This is a perfect example of the "distinction without a difference" fallacy.
Brian if a man finds other men sexually attractive and persue that attraction then that does make him gay. When men find men and women sexually attractive and persue both then it makes him bi as well but he is still gay as well......
Hooking up with another guy while still tagging women makes you bi. Not gay. Originally Posted by Brian7772
I do not want to be with a bi man. Once you cross that line, that line is crossed. No offense to anyone here.

Now let me be clear in that we really do NOT know what these men do in their personal lives. However, If I read that one of my clients saw another man, saw a tranny...etc? I will STOP seeing him. The thought alone does not turn me on.
Let's reverse this:
Would a guy see a provider that caters to both men AND women? I know every guy out there wants 2-3 women at a time and certainly it can be arranged but what happens BCD is no-one's real business except those who WERE BCD and participating.

Here is a funny thought, you get 2 providers for a nice 3some.. one has a "no review" policy, the other does not mind.. do you A) write the review as if you did a single or B) not write a review period?
Let's reverse this:
Would a guy see a provider that caters to both men AND women? I know every guy out there wants 2-3 women at a time and certainly it can be arranged but what happens BCD is no-one's real business except those who WERE BCD and participating.

Here is a funny thought, you get 2 providers for a nice 3some.. one has a "no review" policy, the other does not mind.. do you A) write the review as if you did a single or B) not write a review period? Originally Posted by Spirit13
If that is the case then why do we have ECCIE?

If I was with 2 providers and the scenario that you decribed presented itself then I wouldn't write the review. I feel that it would hurt the one that didn't want one more than it would the one that wanted one....
If that is the case then why do we have ECCIE?
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Exactly. What happens BCD is everyone's business. Hello? Isn't that what the men's lounge is for?
Exactly. What happens BCD is everyone's business. Hello? Isn't that what the men's lounge is for? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Nope.

It becomes your business when I choose to make it your business...by posting a review.