Lactation Fetishes ?!?!?

I'm wondering, what's the big deal about it?

What makes it's so sexy, since coming off my break I get this question from my regulars a lot?

So i'm wonder how does seeing milk shoot from a woman's breast get you going?

What would you request of a provider that had this ability?

If you are a provider with this ability would you use your milk for fetish/ hobby purposes?

Is a Lactation Fetish Separate from Huge Tit Fetish?

Thanks so much for your input!
Hmmmm I've never viewed it as sexy. I've always viewed it as raunchy and something 'dirty'.....and when something is raunchy and dirty it makes me want to experience it even more.
Hmmmm I've never viewed it as sexy. I've always viewed it as raunchy and something 'dirty'.....and when something is raunchy and dirty it makes me want to experience it even more. Originally Posted by radarlove
Best you avoid ABF or ANR type of sites, go into one of them with that attitude and it will get you nowhere.
For me, it's very sexy.

I view it as the same as a women who swallows. The guy naturally produces semen and she is accepting this "forbidden fruit" by drinking it. Same way with a woman's milk. It's especially special because not only does this not come as often, but she is sharing something that's a bit more intimate.

Thus I'm extremely turned on and very excited to drink from her breast. My body absorbing it's unique nutrients and thus in turn strengthening my own body in return.

That or instead of me swallowing, me giving her a kiss that's full of her milk and us sharing it together.
I LOVE this. I had a submissive a number of years ago who actually induced lactation just so she could lactate for me.
It becomes a fetish, from the way women cover up the breasts during breast feeding in public, even though it is completely natural. By women hiding their breasts away, we want to see them more.

I have never been with a lactating provider, only civies. It would get me going if a lactating provider asked me to suck her swollen tits, to give her relief.
I look daily for lactating providers in my area....seems like they are all in Texas (I am in upstate New York). Nothing like a huge natural chest like you have, but I am a confessed lactophile, and it is more then an obsession for me.
I do get clients who enjoy lactation. I don't charge extra for it since they are kinda doing me a favor. The more nursing the bigger supply . It's also super healthy too.
Interesting! I had no idea that it could actually be as fun as everyone is saying...I guess something I have to try Eventually.

I had one client mention he used to suck up his wifes milk and let it drip out on her while he was DATY...

I was asked it I was asked if I ever heard of it.

I have had some ask to do a smoother play scene and try to make them drown in it. Not sure what to think of it but its great to get everyones input.

Then there's the clients that hear you are lactating and literally want a mommy type encounter....

Interesting...
I want to try every thing once and lactation play is at the top of my list. To me in would be a very erotic turn on. I have not been actively been looking for it but you have stirred up my interest. Any women in the Dallas area?????
Interesting! I had no idea that it could actually be as fun as everyone is saying...I guess something I have to try Eventually.

I had one client mention he used to suck up his wifes milk and let it drip out on her while he was DATY...

I was asked it I was asked if I ever heard of it.

I have had some ask to do a smoother play scene and try to make them drown in it. Not sure what to think of it but its great to get everyones input.

Then there's the clients that hear you are lactating and literally want a mommy type encounter....

Interesting... Originally Posted by Tylus_amore
You just need to induce, and you will go to the top of many men's lists!
Yea I noticed!
I just checked P-411 for lactation in the Dallas area and four came up. Two had alerts on them one had no indication on her reviews that she was pregnant or lactating. The forth was a little large for my tastes.
you can find all the civvie lacating women you want for free, but they aren't all going to be the model types, most are just your regular everyday types, but you have to approach them more on a relationship type level. a ABF/ANR relationship, which goes a lot deeper then most people here want to do, it's not a pay for play thing, but for those wanting a quick fix best find to a Pro. I always dealt with civvies when it comes to this and it's a lot more involved, really a one on one personal commitment, and you have to put a lot of time in it,
I do get clients who enjoy lactation. I don't charge extra for it since they are kinda doing me a favor. The more nursing the bigger supply . It's also super healthy too. Originally Posted by TXSuccubus

Well I'm interested.