URL / Website: -
City: Metairie
State: Louisiana
Address: Vets near MS Ave
Activities: Full fledged FBSM; teasing; HE
Hair Length and Color: Short Asian old lady hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Asian old lady; nothing remarkable to look at.
Recommendation: Yes
Tina has been there forever and is in her 50's but they've had other gals. It always helps fellow hobbyists if you supply a name.
Thanks. Never got her name before. We don’t talk at all as I have zero interest in her beyond her craft. As for other gals there, I dream that one day Ivy would return. I loved that chick.
Nancy is probably her name; Ivy (younger one) used to be there as well and was a smoke show.
Could also be Nancy. I know Tina also goes by Moshi and Lisa. Plenty of reviews on her/them.
It is Nancy. Thanks for your help. Dr. Would you please edit it to include Nancy and resubmit for your approval so I don’t have to redo the entire review.
I think I saw Ivy at Independance in metairie off of vets….she worked at conlin off of west esplanade.. i saw her all the time
I doubt that is the same Ivy from Magical. Conlin was closed while she was still at magical too. I also hope she hasn’t fell into the well. /pun intended.
This is Asian Magical, right?
Yes. Next to the UPS Store on vets. If you catch her when she is not busy she will give an even longer better massage. I see some other guys get more from her but I just stick with standard rub and tug with her. I am not interested in a old lady going down on me.
Gentlemen
Please watch the encounter dates

#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed