Rush with an AR15

• CJ7
  • 04-17-2012, 01:50 PM
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-obama/256025/

and Uncle Ted swears he never did drugs

I am a lifetime NRA Member, and I take everything ole Ted says with a grain of salt.

He is a Rock Star, (albeit, a washed up one), so that gives him liscense to say a lot of things that would seem extreme to mere mortals. Much like Bill Maher does as a comedian.

I like Ted Nugent. Particuarilly his saying, "this is my Guitar, and this is my Rifle. I can put food on the table with either one".
Another liberal falsely invoking Rush to direct traffic to his thread !

• CJ7
  • 04-17-2012, 02:09 PM
lifer too Jackie ..

I dont like Uncle Ted or have any respect for him on any level, and never have for many reasons other than his recent oral exercise.
I'm a life member, too, but have no use for anyone who spews this sort of stuff.
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2012, 02:31 PM
Another liberal falsely invoking Rush to direct traffic to his thread !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway

nuge sitting there wearing head phones and talking shit about obama reminded me of rush

Nugent, like you whirlie, is an Obamazombie ... youre both consumed with him.
Well CJ7, he did earn the name "Motor City Madman" for good reason.

I think guys like Nugent are foils for all of the Left Wingers who are just as assinine 180 degrees in the other direction. We can all remember Janeane Garofalo's (sp), harangue against President Bush, I doubt the Secret Service gave it a second thought. And I doubt there was a peep out of the left, as she was simply expressing her political views.
CJ; you are using my copyright term; "Obamazombie" .... good I trained you well.
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2012, 03:29 PM
3 Texans, 3 NRA lifers ..

Shoot low Sheriff, they're ridin' shetlands

And I bet we all like fast cars too.
And I bet we all like fast cars too. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Durn straight!
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2012, 03:39 PM
And I bet we all like fast cars too. Originally Posted by Jackie S

roger that 11:40
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Moral to the story ..

if we miss you we can catch you.
Add another life member to your list.
I love my ARs and keep my clips fully loaded.
I got one 42 round clip but it costs about 16 bucks to fill it up and just a few seconds to empty it.
Not much more sexy than a good looking woman shooting an AR unless it is a Thompson.
Damn, I think I am going to stop at the store and pick me up a couple of thousand rounds just for shits and grins. I may want to go and do a little plinking this weekend.

Anyway, did Ted have something to say? I generally dont follow entertainers but do appreciate his support of our constitution.
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2012, 04:27 PM
Nugent could support the constitution in a much better light IMO. He's a fever blister on the lips of the NRA, and responsible gun owners.. Sadly, people think of the Nugents in this world first, and collectors, sportsmen, and hunters last. I have several very collectable guns ... crawl through my window after dark and expect to meet a Glock 23/.40/ Crimson Trace, barking like a pit bull.

Nuff said.