I found some new strange (UTR) in the Texarkana area.

No time for a review got to leave but will do a review as soon as I get some time to chill, relax and catch up on yall's BS lol. First I don't want to give out personal info on a non verified provider without permission of a moderater bc I am not sure about that rule. I have a couple of pics and phone number that I will gladly share. I am not her pimp and just trying to help you guys that like these low volume kind. I have encouraged her to join us and try and get verified. But as you know when that happens low volume days will be out the door lol. If MM says I can post her number I will in this thread or I will post it in a review. GL
  • GMTA
  • 08-27-2016, 01:52 PM
PM me I am going to be working up there
Hell yea send info this way bro! Thanks
Always interested in something new.... pm away
I have sent PM to everyone that asked I hope you received them. Hashtag your box is full, you might want to delete and make room for folks to contact you. That goes for anybody that didn't get a reply from me that asked. Clean your inbox, outbox, sent box, achieve box. And while you cleaning run a rag through them nuts and that ass box.
Hi, i am headed through there soon, would love the info
  • xdb
  • 08-27-2016, 08:17 PM
Please PM me the info as well. Always up for something new.
I think I returned PM to everyone that sent me but if I didn't I messed up somehow. Anyway I got permission to post her info from MM here. Like I said a review will be coming but lets unload those ball sacks in the fastest manner lol. JazzyB 870-397-0472. The only pic is a facebook link and I am not putting that out here in the wide open. She will gladly send you one texting.
Holy crap!!!!
Strange might be an understatement Still no review.
Has anyone else seen this girl ?
Talked to her yesterday she seems legit. I haven't seen her yet she lives in Ashdown area.
I seen her last night. Very nice lady. Review sometime today. I'm going to give a yes
Inbox me please
Hey, I live in Texarkana area. I would give it a go!