WOW!! Thank you!

I huge than you to the guys in Longview, Tyler & Texarkana for keeping my dance card full this week! You guys sure do know how to welcome a lady to town! A special thank you to the sweetheart who brought roses for our date. They are still beautiful. To the guys I was not able to see this time, I hope to see during my next trip, the dates are already set.

Now if LSU will just beat Bama tonight - I'll have had a perfect week! Geaux Tigers
!!!
Thank you for your visit to Texarkana it was a good time as always. You are The Ultimate Woman.See you in December.
I concur with Lil Nicky!! You have a talent that is only shared by very few Providers. You seem to connect with every Hobbiest you encounter. It can be seen in the words written about you by hobbiest in many threads for those who do their research. The connection is more than just what can't be discussed out in the open. Not sure what you would call it ... emotional connection, mental connection, or what? But that connection makes the "nondiscussed connection" powerful!!

It is WE that THANK YOU!!
Thanks Felina, another great time! Look forward to your next visit!
Good morning everyone I have been looking around and reading some of the things people are talking about. This proves that Felina is The Ultimate Woman. Case closed.
Good morning everyone I have been looking around and reading some of the things people are talking about. This proves that Felina is The Ultimate Woman. Case closed. Originally Posted by lil nicky
I have seen her maybe 4-5 times over the past 15 months. I cannot remember the exact #? It might even be 6 times. But I bet Felina knows the exact # of times. She remembers specific smalls items about each time together. She remembers things abouty family or work life. No, I do not share specific info ... just general info that she has remembered. You want a lady who has the whole package? It is hard to find her equal!

I am with you lilnicky!
There is none but still looking & if I find one you will be first to know.
There is none but still looking & if I find one you will be first to know. Originally Posted by lil nicky

Like wise!!
Thanks guys, you sure do know how to make a lady feel lusted after!