Providers incalls ?

Providers in call locations Ok so we have all kinds of lists but I don't remember list of providers that have actual in calls Apt ,Condo , houses.

I don't see ladies that use notels I try to limit my exposure to surveillance LE someone seeing me etc ( I had a friend get burned this way ) I know this limits me , but how does it effect business.

So what are your thoughts ? from both side of this issue .
I always get a sketchy vibe in hotels. Knowing that there are cameras watching isn't too cool for me. I prefer a private residence
I have not been to a hotel in years (don't like them) and only do incalls either at my apartment or private residence (regulars).

I've been at my residence in Mesquite for a bit over a year. I'll be moving in January, but have not decided what area yet.

Business works great at my apartment incall. Safe, gated, clean, extremely quiet, and everyone minds their own business here, but no revolving door service. Have to keep things normal as to not raise suspicion because of my visitors.
I'm in an apartment. Upscale, discreet and clean. Hotels make me so nervous, so much so that I've quit doing outcalls.
This thread really could use some taint. Hotels, apartments, wherever ... some fucktards will not see their regular provider if she uses a hotel. I guess they are afraid that someone may see them in a hotel. Ooooooh, probably not smart enough to thinck on their feet if asked why they were spotted in a hotel ... hotels all have public restrooms, got caught in traffic and nature called ... Problem solved.
I’d be too afraid to work in a hotel. It seems that’s where all the “stings” happen. Plus it would start to feel like work if I had to figure out an address, pay for a room, pack a bag, and leave my home. A lot of my joy and happiness in this current career is I can just roll out of bed, and everything is here! I have more time to myself without the packing and traveling hassle, and I only have to pay my one rent. I love working from home, I’m a real homebody; homemaker now.

I sublet a nice gated condo from the owner, and stay very low volume, so as not to call attention to to my few visitors a week. LE seems to concentrate their limited resources on young girls on BP that may be possibly underage, pimped , trafficked or forced in any way. And it appears to happen in sleazy motels. LE doesn’t seem to have the staff, or any interest; in what an over 40 horny divorcée does in her own private bedroom BCD.

Just from what I’ve read online, in Eccie and from watching Cops! They target the streetwalkers and their clients, and girls in ho-tels with frequent visitors. Those places frequently are the same ones we read about in the alerts, when a client or a Provider gets ripped off for the donation or is threatened in some way. I know it works out ok for many people, but everyone needs to feel comfortable where they play. Fear and anxiety can be major distractions from having fun!

I had similar uncomfortable thoughts about the hotel cameras on my last visit out of town.

Then again I have days where I feel like being in an apartment makes it too difficult for first-time visitors to find the right parking area, building, way to my door etc, and I just want to rent a room to avoid the hassle.

It's really a double edged sword. Each incall option comes with it's own set of pros and cons. For my personal taste I don't think I could do more than a week tops in a hotel, lately all my trips out of town have me longing for all the supplies and creature comforts that were too bulky to bring along and a renewed appreciation for my apartment and how much more relaxing sessions are there.

Yes Ladies my point , -
Man, come on girls. Are you all saying you have never worked out of a hotel? What about when touring? I'm glad you guys have always been able to keep a private residence (or two), but some of us are not so fortunate. Pretty much every provider I have known for a length of time, and there are several, has worked out of a hotel at some point.

I can understand not wanting to go to the budget suites or the crosslands, but what's wrong with the Marriot, Hilton, Sheraton, whatever? Get off the gas.

If I were a client, I might be a little more leary about going to a strange (potentially dangerous) woman's apartment were you don't know what's behind door number 1,2,3,4.

Now I am a nice, safe, honest provider that would not dream of harming anyone but this is a crazy biz. At least at a hotel someone will hear a bad situation and there are cameras if you were to ever need them.

I work out of a private residence but a lot of girls don't and this thread seems like a bunch of snobby girls looking their noses down at their colleagues.

That's just my two cents
And who doesn't do outcalls? All of my really big paying clients have been outcall. You are missing out on money and fun.
Stay in the city of Dallas and worry not. The DPD doesn't care about much, certainly not us.
  • grean
  • 03-12-2018, 01:42 PM
Man, come on girls. Are you all saying you have never worked out of a hotel? What about when touring? I'm glad you guys have always been able to keep a private residence (or two), but some of us are not so fortunate. Pretty much every provider I have known for a length of time, and there are several, has worked out of a hotel at some point.

I can understand not wanting to go to the budget suites or the crosslands, but what's wrong with the Marriot, Hilton, Sheraton, whatever? Get off the gas.

If I were a client, I might be a little more leary about going to a strange (potentially dangerous) woman's apartment were you don't know what's behind door number 1,2,3,4.

Now I am a nice, safe, honest provider that would not dream of harming anyone but this is a crazy biz. At least at a hotel someone will hear a bad situation and there are cameras if you were to ever need them.

I work out of a private residence but a lot of girls don't and this thread seems like a bunch of snobby girls looking their noses down at their colleagues.

That's just my two cents Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Morgan,

You forget some guys just have to put their "I'm about to pay for a blowjob" shirt on when walking through a hotel. EVERYONE sees them wearing it and they ALL KNOW exactly what the guy is doing there.

Gosh.....where ever have you been? Lol.
For providers who have private residence for incall location, do you ever have concerns about clients who might possibly be a threat? What if you ask him to leave... He still has your address. Is this residence separate from you actual home situation? What are the cons
If you are really active in this business your going to have at least 5 no shows a month. The activity going into the apt might not be noticeable at first. But after a few months, neighbors dont notice a older gentleman twice your age?
Nice thread!! And so many already posted that I would love to see!!!!