Time frame for writing reviews

• Rrjl
  • 03-13-2018, 12:22 AM
Is there a specific time frame for writing reviews? I have seen 4 providers in January and February of this year that I would like to write a review for. No particular reason why I didn't write them immediately but I see it helps more with the screening process for some
I'm not sure of the current policies, but you may not get review credits towards a premium membership for older reviews. If a provider is using reviews as part of her screening process, it is probably only to help her evaluate whether you are respectful, but reviews are not a very good screening tool in my opinion.

Also, take into consideration whether or not these providers have many reviews or not. If they are well reviewed, will your review be adding new or different information? If not, then it isn't worth much to your fellow hobbyist, unless your experience was markedly different from most of the others. Reviews should be for your fellow hobbyist and not as a favor to the providers. But if the ladies you are reviewing do not have much information on here, then a review might be helpful to other hobbyists.

I hope that my opinions here help guide you in your decision. A mod or more active hobbyist can tell you the current policy on getting review credit.

Life happens and we don’t always have time to sit and pound out a Review right after pounding out the pussy. But you should try within a 2 week period
After 2 weeks to many variables. Service changed. She quit. Moved location
One month tops. After that Fuck it. Why waste the time writing go Fuck something new
You can write a review anytime.

However, if the session happened over 30 days from the date you post the review you will not recieve credit.

It helps to still write it so the review can be attached to the providers profile.

You may recieve some flak from the old guard hobbiests for reviews posted where the session happened month s ago but it's your review, not theirs.
I don't wait more than a week.... my last couple of reviews were done in 24 hrs at the request of the providers. But the limiting factor is having time to writ the review.
  • grean
  • 03-13-2018, 10:52 AM
You can write a review anytime.

However, if the session happened over 30 days from the date you post the review you will not recieve credit.

It helps to still write it so the review can be attached to the providers profile.

You may recieve some flak from the old guard hobbiests for reviews posted where the session happened month s ago but it's your review, not theirs. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Doesn't the validity of an old review come into question?

Unless there is some correspondence that can show a session took place. She may remember seeing Tom but after a time doesn't remember Tom is user12345.