To review or not to review

Gentlemen:

At what point during a session do you decide if you are going to give the lady a GOOD or BAD review? I think this question can help us improve our service.

1. You arrive and it's the bait and switch scam.
2. You arrive, looks hot, lacks conversation, performance "wow".
3. You arrive, looks okay, great performance, little talk.
4. You arrive, looks okay, performance okay, great conversation.

Perhaps I am asking, what is your ideal combination?

And, can the review be improved if you just communicate during the session about what works for you?
In a perfect world, the reviews would be as objective as your descriptions. However, it's human nature (and especially manipulative whoremonger nature) to use extremes to get what you want. If a guy wants special treatment, or to feel like "the man" among a bunch of anonymous johns, he may write a review chalk full of hyperbole and exaggerations about an average or good session.

Conversely, if a guy feels slighted and wants to exact revenge, he may take an average to below average experience and paint it as the worst session he's ever had.
that happens? really?...somebody would stretch the truth? make something up?

I'm calling BS on that one....
So the reviews are not really for the lady? They are to sort of create a presence for the men on the board?

But that can greatly influence the lady's business. If he feels cheated, can he not just verbalize it to the lady and be a man about it?

I'm just saying....
No they cant..lol obviously........heheeeee
So the reviews are not really for the lady? They are to sort of create a presence for the men on the board?

But that can greatly influence the lady's business. If he feels cheated, can he not just verbalize it to the lady and be a man about it?

I'm just saying.... Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
No, even in theory the reviews aren't for the lady, they are for the consumers. The intent is to inform prospective buyers what the experience is like, so that they can make an educated decision on how to spend their money.

"Being a man" doesn't come into the equation, as we are talking about a business transaction, not a relationship. That's not to say that guys don't act like little bitches here all the time, but posting about a negative experience does not always fall under that category.
For me, writing a good review is a token of appreciation for an enjoyable session by a good provider. I've had a couple sessions that were so-so and I just didn't review them. The ladies provided adequate service and I got what I paid for so I didn't feel motivated to say anthing - positive or negative. Fortunately, I haven't had a session where I felt the need to say something negative because I got scammed or treated poorly or whatever.

I'm just saying.... Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
He can, and should do that, however each guys experience should be part of the next guys research. Good, bad, or indifferent.
So the reviews are not really for the lady? Originally Posted by Shiloh Stevens
Yes & No but, Many guy's write reviews many different ways.
IMHO, A review should be MOSTLY about the lady and not how much of a stud he was. I write very honest reviews and in a format of how things went down. Play-by-Play of how SHE performed and treated me. Along with every description about HER that i can see. Details, as if you were watching a movie of the session played out. Saftey & Manager Presence noticed or not.

Now this is one guy's oppinion, then you go read all her other reviews to see if other hobbyists concurr with what you described is true, and form (Mr. New Buyer) an Oppinion to see this provider or keep searching. Pending any Alerts or Drama Threads.

YES, I would say Reviews are for HER. (Like a Report Card)

CG
Additionally, guys sometimes doesn't provide review unless it is something really exceptional or you would call it quality review and others sometimes need some work in writing it. A good review really takes time to write every experience in literary form much like reading a book which really takes the reader in driver seat or in this forum purpose - actually imagining the experience. A bad review on the other hand can be motivated by revenge or bad experience in its own rights.
You are the type of client I want!!!
I appreciate that feedback. I think what I am going to do next time I book with a gent who does review...I'm going to give him a feedback form so that he can tell me straight up how I could've made his experience even better.

Just kidding...yall wouldn't fill one out. It'll just be verbal.
I suppose when I take into consideration ladies who truly rely on reviews so as to have food on the table or to take care of their kids...I wonder how harmful bad reviews can be. On the other hand, polite constructive feedback can improve their business.
If someone is relying on reviews to feed their kids, they might want to consider getting a part time job. But for some, this isn't a job, it's their calling! Please shoot me the day I say this is what I was called to do. Seriously. Right in the temple, please.

It really doesn't matter. If you can't fuck, it is going to be exposed at some point. Either you can fuck, and make folks believe it's the best three minutes of your life, or you can't. It isn't rocket science. But it certainly deserves it's own threAD. Kudos to you for not making it so blatant. I like a little creative subtlety in a threAD.
If someone is relying on reviews to feed their kids, they might want to consider getting a part time job.

It really doesn't matter. If you can't fuck, it is going to be exposed at some point. Either you can fuck, and make folks believe it's the best three minutes of your life, or you can't. It isn't rocket science. But it certainly deserves it's own threAD. Kudos to you for not making it so blatant. I like a little creative subtlety in a threAD. Originally Posted by Dannie

This is Dannie being subtle.