Subjects Beaten To Death

Absolutely no disrespect to ftwJoe. I'm ftw Boomvang

I joined ASPD in 2002 and just about every subject has been beaten to death since then. I would like to suggest that us really old farts give those that have been around far less as long than us a break. I know the "Search Button" is our best friend, but when I see a thread on "who's got the biggest tits" or "who gives the best BJ" or why "don't some providers see AA clients" or "If I have a CHL should I carry into the incall" and many many other threads that come back up every few months. I just don't read the thread. In my opinion sites like this and every other site needs new blood. So what they ask a question that came up last month. No sense in brow beating the poor newbie bastards. There are people that think sites like this one should be banded from the internet. My response has always been, it you don't want to read it/watch it, don't click on the link or just change the damn channel.

I do have one question: Has anybody seen Marciana?

This thread brought to you by Skye Vodka.
Lol. Good point
Great points - People come and go off this board, fresh opinions are needed!

Lol - I thought this was going to be a fun one, like making a list of all the BEATEN TO DEATH THREADS

My first suggestion would have been:

I'm retiring!
I'm back!

Lmao
Excellent thread boomvang and Well Said !! Everything about this site, like ASPD was, is a merry-go-round - intros, ads, discussions, reviews...The play is the same, but the actors change...If you don't like the play, don't watch it !!
Great points boomvang
  • hd
  • 12-12-2012, 09:40 AM
I tend to pass on these do-over posts: who has the biggest tits.....clits....ass....etc. and since like many others here, I've seen them all before, but once in a while I'll look only because with of the passage of time, the players have changed so I'm always curious who the new ladies are that are mentioned in these posts.
What boomvang said. I ignore the threADs that I am pretty confident that I either know what's in them or don't care from the get-go. For you Ft. Worth guys that's "git-go" .

Noob bashing, and threAD bashing, is sort like the old bit about never try to teach a pig to sing. It just wastes your time and pisses the pig off.

Plus those threADs are full of all hat and no cattle gas bags duking it out over shit we covered in the 60's and 70's. You know, equal rights for everybody, wimmin and black folks included.
I agree, but I have one request: people, pleeease refrain from useless hobbytard comments like: "oh my, I am under [provider who posted above]

Do you guys realize how unoriginal and stupid that sounds?
I agree, but I have one request: people, pleeease refrain from useless hobbytard comments like: "oh my, I am under [provider who posted above]

Do you guys realize how unoriginal and stupid that sounds? Originally Posted by yourself
you joined ECCIE expecting to be surrounded by intelligent, original people? Hell it took me 3 years to learn how to pronounce it. All I have to say about "being under you is "don't get used to it".
That's Mercianna btw, not Marciana... and I'm right here.
My apologies Merci. I may not be able to spell it, but remember I did pronounce it correctly first try.
Yes you did! Nice gargoyle btw. How are your slithering critters?
I agree - there are newbies joining by the SECOND that need some guidance , yet end up getting jerks chewing them out for being curious. Even with using the search button, as said above, new (and improved) ideas ARE helpful.
What is wrong with the newbies actually reading what has already been posted? Many of their questions can be answered just by searching and reading. Now if you kindly post some taint so the newbies can learn somethings.
What is wrong with the newbies actually reading what has already been posted? Many of their questions can be answered just by searching and reading. Now if you kindly post some taint so the newbies can learn somethings. Originally Posted by pyramider
Someone throw pyramider some taint. He must be jonesing, He not his ususal understanding, forgiving compassionate self.

Ever had a pimple on your taint?