Date: 12/12/2020
Name: Lauren
Phone: 518-310-4891
Email Address: na
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...l/992803707416
City: Colonie
State: New York
Address: Central Avenue
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, red.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very skinny. Tiny boobs.
Recommendation: No
The link won't work now.
Shame shes going down hill. Curious why you drove an hour to see her? I know the pickins are slim but we need better providers
He most likely drove an hour because there is no one in Oneonta
Shame shes going down hill. Curious why you drove an hour to see her? I know the pickins are slim but we need better providers Originally Posted by Scoot642
Had other things to do in the area and couldn't find anyone else who was available on short notice. Plus her rate of 75/hh was very reasonable.
Signs of bad habits?
Other than banging skinny ass hookers? I don’t see any.
He most likely drove an hour because there is no one in Oneonta Originally Posted by Joe666
Exactly!! Even though Oneonta has 2 colleges it has no providers that I am aware of.
It's too bad i've known Lauren for years since the craigslist days. Nice girl. Hard life.
I've seen Lauren several times , all in Troy she was a nice diversion when needing some. Never a problem or bad service.
Never noticed any signs of a habit , her weight was normal and her conversations always made sense. Haven't been to Albany to see her and probably will not.
Signs of bad habits? Originally Posted by TreeBark
Ya' think?

It's too bad i've known Lauren for years since the craigslist days. Nice girl. Hard life. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
It ain't gettin' any easier...

I've seen Lauren several times , all in Troy she was a nice diversion when needing some. Never a problem or bad service.
Never noticed any signs of a habit , her weight was normal and her conversations always made sense. Haven't been to Albany to see her and probably will not. Originally Posted by mrDixon
Smart man!!