Email Address: N/a
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...i/234884968426
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Near college
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5’6” maybe 5”7” with decent C cup. Sammie has put on a few extra pounds during the past year and probably goes around 150ish?? Carries herself very well and has a cute face.
Recommendation: Yes
Every time I see the name "Sammie" I think of fat woman who used to post on STG.
Every time I see the name "Sammie" I think of fat woman who used to post on STG. Originally Posted by VagWhacker99
Sammie was around a long time before that. So gross. She was a classic CL girl way back when. Ugh. Why bring that up
Back when BP was a thing I remember browsing ads and coming across Sammie Jean pics and instantly losing my libido.
  • cap49
  • 12-18-2020, 12:20 PM
I remember seeing pics of that person you speak of. I couldn’t even imagine. But this is a totally different Sammie and this one is definitely a fun time
Fat pig Sammie is on chaturbate close to 500# disgusting
Was Sammy a ton of fun?
  • cap49
  • 12-19-2020, 08:18 AM
I’m sure the one they are talking about is a “ton” of fun.....but let’s stay focused on the one a saw. She really is a sweetheart and while she may have a few extra pounds she most certainly isn’t big. And most definitely worth a repeat visit
Sammie was in the Hudson valley a few months ago and I reviewed her and had nothing but a great time with her. Saw her a couple of times and then she dropped off the face. I’m going to have to get her to come down to the hv again.
Yeah.. leave 500 lbs Sammie for Hobby1750. We all know he’s into that LOL
If she truly just back 4 the holidays, when is she leaving area?
I texted her couple days back to have an meeting saturday, she was not sure whether she would be in albany by then. Probably Newburgh is what she said. She was prompt on her replies and was sweet to chat.
Funny stuff.

Yeah.. leave 500 lbs Sammie for Hobby1750. We all know he’s into that LOL Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Sammie is the real deal fantastic ass and an awesome chic . Definitely recommend her