Are you going to accept the results of the election

Are you going to accept the results of the election if your chosen candidate loses? or are you going to claim it was rigged?
this is for both sides.
Myself, I'll accept it even if I don't like it
Yes, I will.
I haven't rioted yet. And my write-in isn't going to win.

Answer is easy. Yes.
what about the rest of you.
Don't want to go on record?
We still have 7 weeks until Election Day, and the battle does not stop there.

If Trump wins, the Dems will deploy every asset to prevent the peaceful transition of power for the additional 11 weeks leading up to Inauguration Day.

The craziness has just begun. Trump is likely going to be fending off assassination attempts on a regular basis, and we just have to hope none of them succeed.

We also have to hope WW3 doesn’t escalate and nukes don’t start flying.

And we also have to hope that we can outvote the Deep State attempts to steal the election.

It’s going to be a long 18 weeks, but on the bright side, we would not have gotten this far if they were in complete control.
what about the rest of you.
Don't want to go on record? Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
Yes, exactly. They are terrified to commit to making a decision or formulating an idea that is their own. They are well conditioned sheeple who are waiting patiently for Fox News to put in the punch card into their brain telling them what to think.

I mean hell, they believe literally everything they see on TV and online that comes from their sources. Everything else is fake. Fox hasn't told MAGA how to take the upcoming results. So they don't know how to take it yet.

If Trump wins, the Dems will deploy every asset to prevent the peaceful transition of power for the additional 11 weeks leading up to Inauguration Day.

The craziness has just begun. Trump is likely going to be fending off assassination attempts on a regular basis, and we just have to hope none of them succeed.

And we also have to hope that we can outvote the Deep State attempts to steal the election.

It’s going to be a long 18 weeks, but on the bright side, we would not have gotten this far if they were in complete control. Originally Posted by bambino

What will happen if and when Trump loses, and declares the election was rigged? He already said that the election will be rigged if he loses. He already said he would not accept the results if he loses.
Heck, I bet both my balls that he will say that he won and the could should stop before EOD on election day, whenever he has a tiny lead. Sorry Donny. The vote isn't done until all the votes are counted. Doesn't matter who's votes are counted first, either. Just the total sum. He's not going to get any kind of victory. He lost the popular vote already twice, afterall. People have had enough of Dementia Donny

It’s going to be a long 18 weeks, but on the bright side, we would not have gotten this far if they were in complete control. Originally Posted by bambino
HOly Whataboutism Batman.

Apparently this one question cannot be answered with a yes or no.
Pretty impressive deflector beams captain!

I'm on the record. I'll accept the outcome - as I always have. Even when the bad orange man won.

The simple question is are YOU going to accept the results of the election
The simple question is are YOU going to accept the results of the election Originally Posted by 1#Ratt
Yes, of course. Sane people always do.
Come on MAGAs! Simple yes or no.

Im still not sure who I’m voting for, but yes.
Yes, exactly. They are terrified to commit to making a decision or formulating an idea that is their own. They are well conditioned sheeple who are waiting patiently for Fox News to put in the punch card into their brain telling them what to think.

I mean hell, they believe literally everything they see on TV and online that comes from their sources. Everything else is fake. Fox hasn't told MAGA how to take the upcoming results. So they don't know how to take it yet.

What will happen if and when Trump loses, and declares the election was rigged? He already said that the election will be rigged if he loses. He already said he would not accept the results if he loses.
Heck, I bet both my balls that he will say that he won and the could should stop before EOD on election day, whenever he has a tiny lead. Sorry Donny. The vote isn't done until all the votes are counted. Doesn't matter who's votes are counted first, either. Just the total sum. He's not going to get any kind of victory. He lost the popular vote already twice, afterall. People have had enough of Dementia Donny Originally Posted by onawbtngr546

what will happen if Trump wins? do you think the Democrats will accept that? they were more than a little bit uppity about it in 2016. to this day that cunt Hillary Clinton is claiming 2016 was "stolen" and Trump was an "illegitimate president".

you do recall this, yeah? in the most extreme case possible .. Trump wins, riots break out (like last time) and Biden declares martial law and says Harris MUST be president to bring "harmony" to the nation.

IF that happens ... will the military support it? will you?
What election??
What election?? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

i'm TWK and i laughed my ass off at this post!
I don’t think there will be a “traditional” election. They’re trying to kill him now. They can’t let him win. Which means they’re less in control than 1963 when the blew JFKs head off.
what will happen if Trump wins? do you think the Democrats will accept that? they were more than a little bit uppity about it in 2016. to this day that cunt Hillary Clinton is claiming 2016 was "stolen" and Trump was an "illegitimate president".

you do recall this, yeah? in the most extreme case possible .. Trump wins, riots break out (like last time) and Biden declares martial law and says Harris MUST be president to bring "harmony" to the nation.

IF that happens ... will the military support it? will you? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If Trump wins, then we are already doomed. If he wins again, I'm going to do the same thing I did in 2016. Deal with it, and vote blue next time.

I don’t think there will be a “traditional” election. They’re trying to kill him now. They can’t let him win. Which means they’re less in control than 1963 when the blew JFKs head off. Originally Posted by bambino
Who is they? Do you mean the mentally ill young people who stole their parent's guns to shoot up a politician? I'm not saying there isn't a good motive for a lot of people to do it, but there is always a motive