♥*"*♥ Roleplay & Freaky Fantasies, Guys I Would Love To Hear Your Favorites... ♥*"*♥

*"*SexxySabrina *"*

Hey Guys I find myself very turned on while doing very HOT & KINKY role play sessions. I have my favorites but I would love to hear what your most KINKY fantasy session with me would be like... ? ? ?

Sounds like a hot topic SS but I suspect that most guys will keep an explanation of their kinky fantasies to a private discussion with the Provider.
Taint tackling.
You in a school girl uniform and I'm the teacher....lol. I don't need to go any further I think SS knows what I mean.
Txcowboy is right, we all have them but most of us won't put them out there.
  • Zorro
  • 11-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Just to get this thread going...SS what are your favorites??
Skates
Sonic Girl Uniform
Midgets
Trannies
Bolty forgot goats in Sonic/Hooters wear.
That's Jake, not me. Taint has got you thinckin all wrong.

I do like goat leggings though
Attached Images File Type: jpg index.jpg (6.2 KB, 880 views)
Yeah I am just not seeing enough taint.
I suspect very few guys are going to answer this one. If their private fantasy is something a bit more wild than a 3-some, then they probably aren't going to want to advertise that they want to want to screw a woman on the back of a trotting clydesdale with a four foot feather sticking out of their ass.

I'm a lot more mild than wild, but I suspect a lot of the veterans have crossed most of the normal stuff off of their bucket list already.

While I'm sure it would be an interesting (though terrifying) list, I don't think we'll be seeing it.
Hooters or cheerleader uniform!
This was my all time favorite costume role play, "we all changed into costumes, me as the Cardinal (red from head to toe), Lindsey Lacy in full nun costume as The Little Sister of S&M. Jacxxx in full nun costume as Sister Anne of the Glorious Ass and Jade Nicole as The Naughty Schoolgirl (and the costume is very naughty). The Little Sister inserted a prostate massage and all three started a combo BBBJ, TUMA, FUMA, BLS, nipple play on all present. I had to slow The Naughty Schoolgirl down she was so excited, she keep saying the chains and hand cuffs were making her crazy. The Naughty Schoolgirl keeled and started on The Little Sister's pussy so I could watch. The Little Sister put The Naughty Schoolgirl on the massage table where I could see them and started to eat her pussy (Jade Nicole is pierced and Lindsey said that was her first) The Naughty Schoolgirl says she wants my cum in her mouth. The Little Sister says "oh goody I will get a toy and fuck the Cardinal in the ass while The Naughty Schoolgirl catches his cum." Sister Anne is sitting right next to me and touching and kissing me me all over.The Naughty Schoolgirl had proven that she was naughty enough to enter The Convent of The Twisted Sisters so off to the Red Room we went. Jade Nicole went up on the cross and Lindsey started on her with the Violet Wand, it is a transducer that allows her body to conduct electric current. They all took turns working on each other with special attention to nipples and clits"

A good time was had by all.
SS ... I would, as most know I am pretty open, but will just refer you to my posts in Another Realm. Mine are all over the place ... one thing I enjoy is when a woman thinks about something "wild" or "kinky", something that intrigues her, and she just wants to try it out, so we do! I remember a young lady that had always wanted to use a strapon on a guy, so I offered and she did ... OMG! The look in her eyes, and the way she said she felt knowing the power and control she had ... we see each other every now and then, when she is in town ... and she talks about how she feels like that opened her up to New and exciting things she'd never really even thought she'd enjoy, and we always talk about that first time!!!

So, if there is something you'd like to try ... or read one of my posts in Another Realm that interests you ... send me a PM, and let's see what we can do!!!
It would probably be you and me in the honeymoon suite of a very nice hotel, strawberries and champagne, and it would last all night.