Do you find it easier or harder to have sex with someone you're not interested un emotionally?

At first glance, many people might say, "Of course it's easier to have sex with someone you love." I don't know about that.

I think that, particularly for guys as they go through the getting-to-know-you ritual tat accompanies "civilian" relationships, some thoughts and desires are kept hidden. Simply put, though we want to fuck her, we don't want her to know how much of a perv we are, 'cause then she might not want to fuck us, let alone, if you're dating, marry us -- "You want me to put my mouth around THAT?"; "You want to cum WHERE?"; "You want to put it WHERE?"

And then, once the relationship gets going, she's developed a set of expectations about us, so it's too late to let her see the perv lurking within.

On the other hand, no such expectations exist with someone you're not interested in continuing a social relationship with. You can tell her where you want to put it and what to do when you cum, and not risk any recriminations beyond hearing her say "no," (I still gotta get past that part) and not being able to see her again.

Is it easier to unleash your inner per/inner whore in a P4P encounter? I think so.
Ummm....just FYI, there are some wives and girlfriends that want you to fuck them as much as they want you to make love to them. Not all women turn frigid and uninterested once they've got you.

If you are talking about "fucking" and not "love making" then I would say yes, it is easier to fuck someone you have no ties to...because they are probably just wanting to be fucked and don't want all of the mushy stuff.

I think that is the most I have ever used the word "Fuck" ....man that felt good.
Under Reese for the second time this week!!!!!
fuck fuck suck suck fuck fuck fuck!!!!

reese, you're right - that dooooooes feeeeeeeeeel good!!!!

a civie girlfriend from years ago told me "i dont want to be your once a week fuck. i want to be your lover." btw, i didnt think of her as a "once a week fuck", but that was the most we could be together each week.

ever since think, i think of fucking, having sex, and loving as different points on the sexual interaction spectrum.

wrt p4p, i have encountered women at all points of the spectrum.
but i prefer having sex and making love w/ a p4p woman.
for me, it makes it all the more sensually & erotically stimulating and deliteful!!
but, if all i get out of it is fucking/sucking, that can be deliteful, too, just a different kind of deliteful.

wrt does it make it easier or harder to have sex with someone you're not interested un emotionally?
makes it easier for me, cos we both know [or should know] that there's a big yellow line between us. and we dont cross it except for deliteful and intimate sexual encounters.
Reese, if more women would learn to fuck and more fucktards would learn to make love there would be a lot more fidelity in the world.
Reese, if more women would learn to fuck and more fucktards would learn to make love there would be a lot more fidelity in the world. Originally Posted by pyramider

agree
I think that is the most I have ever used the word "Fuck" ....man that felt good. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Hmmmm....I've heard you say "fuck!!!" at least 10 times in a row in under 5 seconds....on several occasions, especially FDAU.

Its ok you've found eccie now... lol All your problems regarding getting off are solved...
Hmmmm....I've heard you say "fuck!!!" at least 10 times in a row in under 5 seconds....on several occasions, especially FDAU.

Originally Posted by mtabsw

Butt whose counting?
Harder. . . the wife just never seems that interested. . .
Hey, I've had the conversations w/ the SO about I wanna put this THERE or cum HERE and the response is mostly... "YUCK. No way."

So to Mya's point... that's why I found ECCIE. I still make love to her but its not the freaky kinda stuff that's in my head that I know she'd never go for.

To the OP question, it makes it way easier. Although the first encounter with a provider I usually am very timid. I need to see them a few times to relax and not be so nervous. And realize they won't judge me either.
I hate that you guys feel like you can't tell/do the sexual things you would like with the wife/girlfriend that has got to suck.

Why not be a little more open minded when you meet a woman she just might surprise you and be more willing than you think.

Check out my services page hell I do all that and then some with my SO. All I'm trying to say is give your wives/girlfriends a chance they may have some hidden fantasy of there own.
Believe me, we hate it too. Frankly if my SO would be open I wouldn't hobby. But I've had those conversations and it usually ends with her saying I shouldn't ask her to do something she doesn't want to. So goes life.

So now I'll just come see you!
Well send me some references and ill show you all kinds of fun things !
Reese, if more women would learn to fuck and more fucktards would learn to make love there would be a lot more fidelity in the world. Originally Posted by pyramider
You are right.. now post some taint.