Ladies, do you mind doing CBJ?

This is probably a silly question but in light of a recent thread and a potential medical issue w/ another hobbyist, it made me think of BBBJ v. CBJ. The debate among fucktards is one that has raged forever based on my search on the site. Some say BBBJ is required, others don't care if it is CBJ or BBBJ.

But for the ladies, if a fucktard requests a CBJ, do you care? Do you prefer it? Do you hate it because of taste? Just wondering...

-Falcon
I dont mind either way, personally. I think I just ran out of the flavored lube I use on it... but anyone can make it thru the bj even with a latex one. Sometimes, I wish I'd get asked a little bit more for them. lol.

Ladies know what I mean.
I don't mind at all ! I like Amber wish they were asked for more often. The taste isn't to bad if you have flavored condoms or flavored lube.
This is probably a silly question but in light of a recent thread and a potential medical issue w/ another hobbyist, it made me think of BBBJ v. CBJ. The debate among fucktards is one that has raged forever based on my search on the site. Some say BBBJ is required, others don't care if it is CBJ or BBBJ.

But for the ladies, if a fucktard requests a CBJ, do you care? Do you prefer it? Do you hate it because of taste? Just wondering...

-Falcon Originally Posted by falconbueller
I sincerely wish that we could get past calling each other "'tards" in any fashion but the answer to the question is this: I would love it if more guys asked for CBJ.

Back in the day, even while just dating, using a condom for both was considered standard especially in this business.

Everyone used condoms. A lot. And I always used them with my boyfriends.

But then there was the idea that oral sex wasn't dangerous for catching AIDS and I rather agree with that. However, more things can be spread.

I like a cock being bare. I sincerely do!!! However, it's probably time for many of us to rethink that stance. Regardless of how unpopular it would be.

It's always good to consider the options, even if you don't plan on changing anything.

Just my thoughts.
You're right EW, I should not have called us 'tards. Sorry about that! No offense meant to any.
herpes - sore throat ...chlamydia and gonorrhea (oral) , but so unpopular that noone seems to care and put it to the back burner. Shit gets real...lol

so yea, I wish it was requested more often - how many guys inspect the ladies throat for sores?
PREFER CBJ I TAINT TRYING TO GET INFECTED KNOWING THAT GUYS ARE SEEING

NUMBERS OF OTHER FEMALES AND POSSIBLY SEEING OTHER MEN ITS TRULY BEST

THAT WE ALL PRACTICE OUR SAFETY BUT SO MANY PROVIDERS ARE NOT PRACTICING

SAFETY DUE TO THE BBBJ BEING SO POPULAR AND WANTING THAT ALL MIGHTY REVIEW

IVE HAD CLIENTS QUESTION MY DEFINITION OF GFE BECAUSE I SAID EVERYTHING IS

COVERED DURING OUR SESSION,AND THE THOUGHT WENT THROUGH MY MIND THAT

IF YOU MET A GIRL AND SHE BECAME YOUR GIRLFRIEND WOULD SHE HAVE SEX WITH YOU

THE FIRST TIME WITHOUT A CONDOM??? MS*ELISABETHWHISPERS* I THINK I WILL TAKE THE

FRONT SEAT WITH HER ON THIS ONE!!! SAFETY SHOULD BE OUR#1 CONCERN ALWAYS!!!
CBJ All The way. Its not about the taste, its about YOUR LIFE & choices that you make to keep yourself clean,safe,& No worries for the next two days about your throat feeling sore, because its really cold,lol
others don't care if it is CBJ or BBBJ ... Originally Posted by falconbueller
falcon,

covered or uncovered is fine with me.
but, from my point of view, the more important question is, regardless of covered or uncovered,
will the woman take me all the way to my completion??
and with as little use of hands on the shaft as possible??
I have intentions of CBJ every time. But I never end up doing it. :/ SO, my new rule is to tell the provider before I ever get there so I stop thinking with my little head in the heat of the moment.

Either way, I just wondered what the girlies thought. We always debate our side and I'm sure WALDT. Glad to hear most/all of them are good to go with it.

-F
You're right EW, I should not have called us 'tards. Sorry about that! No offense meant to any. Originally Posted by falconbueller
You're very sweet. And thank you! People all over this board are using that term for the males and females. Even moderators will use it.

However, I find that life is difficult enough without referring to each other in such a derogatory fashion. Guess that I would prefer terms like "The sweethearts on this board" or just the old fashioned "men and women".

No harm. No foul.

Just my little twitch.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
no pleasure like peace of mind
No one has considered or mentioned the risk of daty here. It has an equal, if not greater risk, than a bbbj I would think. For me, licking saran wrap would take the fun out of it! I would never lick saran wrap in daily life unless it was to capture the chocolate cake icing or something that stuck to it. That give me an idea....My $$$ boner has just gone off....