ELF?

I keep seeing the term "elf". Does this indicate something in particular?
They're an agency, managed by 'Santa'. Some of their reviews in the 'Agency Review' section will have a link to their website. That would be a good place to start.
Ah. Not nearly as exciting as I thought, but makes sense. I had seen the agency your talking about, but thought there might be some deeper meaning. Thanks.
Like pointy ears and noses?
they are all HOT as HELL!!!
I though elfs were like dwarfs..........Just kidding!!!
I frequent Baton Rouge and had the urge about 2 months ago. I was told that I could Not be seen unless I pay the membership fee. I have some $$$ to hobby with but not $500 + the $200-300 for the hourly rate. So atleast $700 just to see a young lady and become a member to something that I may not be able to use more than once. Too rich for me sadly.....
They are very good
I think if you have seen an elf before they will still see you even if your not a lifetime member. At least that's what I heard. I hope so because I've been wanting to see Ella for a while now.
I think the whole elf thing is overrated and I don't think they are hot as hell, maybe Bambi but she hasn't been around in forever
I guess that was the issue. I had never seen an elf before that but still $500 is still a bit much to join a club that I may only use once.
I have seen over ten different elves over the yeats so I am grandfathered in as an elf friend and dont need the lifetime membership. I have had a great time with every elf and think they are all hot young girls ready to please. Never a bad session. But then again I dont need to spend the extra 500, so I plan to see more elves as Santa finds them.