Perfect Body vs. Erotic Mind

Simple Battle....whether man or woman...which gets you more excited?

Let's presume you've had ample time to ogle his/her physique as well as the opportunity to experience how he/she thinks. Neither has both qualities..so if their body is smokin' the mind is only average AND if they're wickedly clever the physique is just average.

Which one gets your libido ready for more?
Hard to fuck clever, hard to live with dumb...so I say fuck dumb and hot and associate with plain and clever, unless plain and clever also has a penchant for Altoids, feathers and ice cubes...
Mind over body.
Body gets her noticed. Mind gets him back, over and over.
Mind over body any day of the week.
  • jfred
  • 05-07-2013, 10:53 AM
A great body without a sexy mind is like a ring of gold in a pig's nose.

To loosely paraphrase Proverbs.
and Jfred is BACK along with his usual words of wisdom, good to see you post again.
A great body without a sexy mind is like a ring of gold in a pig's nose.

To loosely paraphrase Proverbs. Originally Posted by jfred
No doubt. Give me a 5/10 looks with a 10/10 attitude/service over a 10/10 looks with a 5/10 service any day.

My brother fell off of a different side of the tree from me. He's a Brad Pitt type. Never had to approach a woman. They throw themselves at him. I watched him bring countless models, professional cheerleaders, and drop dead gorgeous chicks home.

He married a girl that even I wouldn't fuck. O.O
  • jfred
  • 05-07-2013, 11:52 AM
My brother...He married a girl that even I wouldn't fuck. O.O Originally Posted by enticeMe
Perhaps that's why he married her.

P.S. As one Valued Poster to another, thank you, midgetwrestler.
I appreciate a perfect body as much as the next guy, but the ladies with mad skills will get my repeat business every time.
I have neither! My body is average with bad tan lines, and I only have tennis on my mind.
Let me be the first to 'kiss your ass' Samantha, because if you only have an average body then I can't imagine what the 'cream of the crop' looks like !!...Also, I get the one-tracked tennis mind thing, but you already know that. Well, I do throw in some sailing, traveling, reading and cooking, but it always comes back to tennis...lol
I have yet to meet a provider who is a smokin hot and deaf mute.
Let me be the first to 'kiss your ass' Samantha, because if you only have an average body then I can't imagine what the 'cream of the crop' looks like !!...Also, I get the one-tracked tennis mind thing, but you already know that. Well, I do throw in some sailing, traveling, reading and cooking, but it always comes back to tennis...lol Originally Posted by ManSlut
Yea, talking about tennis always turns me on. So...I vote for 'mind' over body!
In my younger years, I was a tad shallow and went more for looks. If I only knew then what I know now. Mind over body for sure!