Galleria Incall

Hi, I am planning to stay at the Doubletree for incall. Is this a good place to stay? How about the Embassy Suite? Thank you.
There are a couple DoubleTree hotels here Daisy. Which general area is it in? Both of the brands you mentioned are a step above the norm but location is a factor too.
Whenever you finalize your plans, please get back to us with the room number also.

All my best,
Chief Brown
Attached Images File Type: jpg chiefbrown.jpg (36.9 KB, 174 views)
There are a couple DoubleTree hotels here Daisy. Which general area is it in? Both of the brands you mentioned are a step above the norm but location is a factor too. Originally Posted by smellslikehockey
It's in the Galleria
Friendly out-of-jurisdiction mod advice, you should post questions like this privately in the Ladies Powder Room. Less peanut gallery. More privacy.
Whenever you finalize your plans, please get back to us with the room number also.

All my best,
Chief Brown Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Lmfao
Daisy
Advertising exact locations is very dangerous. As suggested you probably need to ask the ladies more privately and ask them to PM their suggestions.

Also, if I were in your position, I would not stay at either of the places you have mentioned, only because you have publicly named them.

In advertising, or ISO, as in reviews specific locations should never be made public.

Torito