What really turns you on????

So there are many things that make my panties wet but the man thing is when someone "man" grabs me. Nothing aggressive but the way a man can grip his hands on your body when touching you. Nothing else compares to this for me........well at times. I am just curious what gets you all hot and bothered?
Its all in the kiss for me... that and my toes
It's all in the touch, just sayin'.....
For me it's a combination of things; great attitude, hot curves, sexual energy and sexy/dirty talk. Mmm thats the killer combo!!
HOT BLONDES!!!!
EMERALD7
TOP SHELF TESS

DFK with these hotties turns me on
But it all starts with some serious serious DFK
For me, more than 1 minute.

Where o where is texaskyra
Someone who knows how to do a good daty .. and gettin a booty and thigh massage with sum body oil. =)
  • 01-24-2011, 07:47 AM
DFK. Fingernails on my skin. There was a girl in college... we were introduced, shook hands, as she withdrew her hand she traced along my palm and fingers with her fingernails... we got into a lot of trouble for loud on campus sex, fun girl.
2 step
2 step Originally Posted by motorboating
Hell yes!!!! OMG actually when a man can two-step and lead. That is another thing that turns me on. There is so much more that goes into leading during two-stepping that meets the eye and there is just something so sexy about it. Dancing in general actually.

You have seen dirty dancing right..........she gets him by tellhin Johnny "Dance with me"
  • ezman
  • 01-24-2011, 08:32 AM
DFK is the thing ...
Like EZ, DFK, with some sensuous kissing thrown in and electrifying sexual touches.
Slow, passionate kissing.
Cuddling.
Stockings and garter belts.
Eye contact.
Smooth warm skin.
For me its kissing, nibbling on my ears and dirty talk.
The female body turns me on
The warm kiss a wet tounge licking the small of the back just before the booty . Licking the spot on the back of the knee. All on you Marci. I need a cold shower.