Asking for more from a provider - NOT what you think...

So I'd like to get the opinions of the providers and the hobbyists who have entered into relationships or atleast more than hobbying relationships.

I just found a provider and we have dynamite chemistry. Like 1 in 100.... I'm also quite attracted to her both physically and emotionally. I think she's atleast attracted to me physically, and I'd bet there are some genuine feelings as well.

The provider I'm seeing does this very part time. 1 day a week or maybe 2-3 days a month. And only 1 client a day or possibly 1-2.

Anyhow - I'd like to setup a regular visit with her, but she's off her phone or email 99% of the time. So a reply will come 3-5 days later. I know it shouldn't bother me, but it bothers me lol.....

We've talked about setting up regular stuff but she works in a restaurant and they have crazy hours / shifts etc. I don't want to burden her or make her feel like I'm pressuring her in any way.

I think the simpler solution would be to ask for her real phone number just to have access for scheduling - but it's still new and I don't want to cross a bridge that she's not ready for.

So providers - I'd love to get your opinion or stories on this.

Hobbyists - let me know if you've gone down that road, how did it turn out and what are some landmines I should avoid.

Thanks so much!
  • BLM69
  • 09-30-2022, 11:51 AM
This hobby isn't for you, this isn't a find love dating site, if you believe that she's only turning 2-3 tricks a month, she's got you fooled, multiply that number by 10 and you're getting somewhere. Find others to have fun with or you're gonna end up a victim
I concur
Yes! Not a good idea. I’m not here for dates unless you’re paying me per hour! And not giving out real number either. Privacy is a big deal for 99% of the girls and guys here. You’re looking for a girlfriend you need to try match.com or Tinder or bumble or one of those cause this ain’t it honey. Js….
Wont be a good outcome 99% of the time
I had a relationship with a women who was a provider, part time on the side. She had a professional job and for the sex would see a client here or there to supplement her income.

I invited her out to dinner and brought the subject up. I was surprised when she was open to the idea.

Just lay your cards on the table, very be clear that thus conversation will not affect the paid time if she says no.

If she is open to the idea, be sure to talk about you seeing provoders/her seeing clients in addition to the normal relationship questions.
I dont reply right away as I have other obligations. If you set in advance days and times she most definitely would accommodate.

Some people respond a bit later and I get it, it can be annoying but also understand not all of us are glued to our emails.
I have a set day - hours that I respond to emails, I have learned that this helps me with scheduling, arrange my calendar, and most important, for my mental health.

Book her in advance so she can block the time for you two to meet and have a wonderful time. Of course, paid time, dont expect to be uncompensated.
^^^I don’t believe that s what he’s talking about dear, I think he’s asking if he should let a provider know that he wants a real world relationship with her ( a provider he’s been seeing) if I’m not correct please correct me but I believe that’s what he means.
  • BLM69
  • 10-02-2022, 08:52 PM
I dont reply right away as I have other obligations. If you set in advance days and times she most definitely would accommodate.

Some people respond a bit later and I get it, it can be annoying but also understand not all of us are glued to our emails.
I have a set day - hours that I respond to emails, I have learned that this helps me with scheduling, arrange my calendar, and most important, for my mental health.

Book her in advance so she can block the time for you two to meet and have a wonderful time. Of course, paid time, dont expect to be uncompensated. Originally Posted by VeronicaTurbay
Guy's really wait it out? The response time and screening time? Whenever I'm ready to bust, I don't have time to wait for someone to check their emails
I have gone down that road, or been in your shoes.

It did not end well.
This hobby isn't for you, this isn't a find love dating site, if you believe that she's only turning 2-3 tricks a month, she's got you fooled, multiply that number by 10 and you're getting somewhere. Find others to have fun with or you're gonna end up a victim Originally Posted by BLM69
I appreciate your reply.

I do believe that there are some true part-timers out there like college girls or girls that have a real life job.

I'll always keep your reply in the back of my head if I'm going down a path too risky. Thanks BLM.
I had a relationship with a women who was a provider, part time on the side. She had a professional job and for the sex would see a client here or there to supplement her income.

I invited her out to dinner and brought the subject up. I was surprised when she was open to the idea.

Just lay your cards on the table, very be clear that thus conversation will not affect the paid time if she says no.

If she is open to the idea, be sure to talk about you seeing provoders/her seeing clients in addition to the normal relationship questions. Originally Posted by Fizley
Fiz - how did it work out for you?
How many ways could it go wrong?
Do you want a regularly scheduled visit (there goes the spontaneity)? She would probably be ok with that, pending her civi job schedule.

Or are you wanting an actual relationship? Could you handle her still doing this?

Either way, you answered your own question a little bit as to whether she would be accepting in her civi job having crazy hours.
The whole thing is just silly if you ask me, I just don’t understand why somebody comes on a hooker board for real date! To each is own.