Looking to interview providers

I'm investigating the possibility of writing a book about the DFW hobby scene and I need to find out if there are enough ladies interested in being interviewed. PM me if interested, I already have two ladies that are interested but more is better.
Anonymously? Or...not?
Hmmmm...
Makes sure they are good at taking oral dictation.
Up to them. They would get there own chapter in the book. I'm looking to have as large of a cross section as possible, give people a more nuanced view than the it's all human trafficking.
I want to interview Hobbyist
If it's anonymously then yes
Ladies, again, thanks for the interest. I'm currently working on the question list and will be contacting providers soon. I'm looking for a minimum of 20 interviewees so please spread the word. Your privacy will of course be respected.
I want to interview Hobbyist Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
I'm an open book.
Back in the ASPD days, Nightimer did a similar project. No idea if he’s still around under a different name or how you could access his work, but you might look around.
I've always been interested in the sociological aspect of the hobby.
Back in the ASPD days, Nightimer did a similar project. No idea if he’s still around under a different name or how you could access his work, but you might look around. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
aspd... such memories
  • jonic
  • 11-11-2019, 06:16 PM
I just came back and was gone for awhile and now I have found it hard to find out if there are any providers still on here. I agree with lot of he posts on here. This is not the same as it was before.