Do you guys ever feel this way?

Lol.. Not saying I do this... This made me think of my secret circle.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B0A6B945-1223-4DDA-A6E1-43D2957C84C8.jpeg (123.4 KB, 870 views)
Never with you sweetie! But guess I haven’t qualified for the secret circle yet lol ��
You sexy cowboy! The secret circle is Eccie and Oh2, etc. I would never leave you out of anything Nauti Toy xoxoxoxo

This was on facebook and thought it was funny!

Miss you NT!
It is all about comfortability. Sure, you want to make a great first impression, but caking on a bunch of makeup is only good for ads and meet and greets. If your BCD skills are average or worse, it does not matter if you have the looks and body of a runway or internet model, that is, unless a guy is ONLY looking for arm candy for a date or outing.
I believe it pertains to the guys as well but with Ann Hathaway and Eva Amurri as examples it would not matter. They could have bad breath, dirty socks with Aunt Flo in town and I would still give my left nut to see them
That's really more like Girl friend and Married ,,, and its gets really bad with age ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Lindsey you have always been in the new client mode with me
Sometimes it starts out like this on the first visit. The girl in front of you barely resembles the girl in the ad.
Sometimes it starts out like this on the first visit. The girl in front of you barely resembles the girl in the ad. Originally Posted by goodolboy

Had this happen last week and its such a disappointment but that's why KatiaDunns69 is my favorite. I've seen her a dozen times. She never disappoints in looks and definitely never disappoints in service
I personally want her to do whatever makes her comfortable. The more relaxed both parties are, the more enjoyment that will happen.
Totally!

Thankful to those gentleman and regular friends of mine who allow me to be myself
I could still get it up for unkempt Anne Hathaway.
  • Haus
  • 11-07-2019, 04:57 PM
I thought you were in Austin? You claimed you were getting an EDUCATION... Oh well. You BETTER DO KEGALS else that snapper will be BLOWN OUT
BEEF CURTAINS DO NOT LIE! BEEF CURTAINS PAY .01 ON THE DOLLAR.
I could still get it up for unkempt Anne Hathaway. Originally Posted by TinMan
Anne Hathaway is HAUT!

I almost explode in my pants every time is see her.
Susan Sarandon’s daughter could show up with hairy armpits and I would still beg for nookie