Random Question about how much ladies really like or dislike to give a BBBJ

Question to ladies: do provider ladies still enjoy giving a heartfelt BBBJ to their RW relationships , considering their line of work and the fatigue due to having to deliver IOP ?

Somehow this is what I was thinking during my last encounter: what is the impact of delivering IOP for a living, in their real life. It must be hard. Anybody has a sincere answer ?

( PLS DO NOT USE THIS AS AN ADVERTISEMENT OPPORTUNITY).

( PLS DO NOT USE THIS AS AN ADVERTISEMENT OPPORTUNITY). Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher
Too late. You have just swatted the hornets nest. Prepare yourself.
Actually, OP, the question you should be asking the ladies is how many of them actually do enjoy anal sex as providers and in the RW.
Interestingly no lady responded only chatty guys.

Thevanal shit is not my thing, so I am not interested. But I am not judging. I am not sure if the comment was sarcastic or not.

You can post your own random question.

Some women can give such an enthusiastic BJ it feels like they are into it. Too good to be true, I think, because nobodyin RW gives such a performance,not even close. Maybe it is just in my case. That is why I asked this question.
I can answer both questions asked.

I have a partner, and blowjobs aren't his thing-which is fine bc I get it here-and it's one of my favorite activities and love to really get into it-love eye contact and taking my time with kisses and tongue.

In fact, we had a threesome with one of his male friends and his friend told me that he had never had a bj like that-I felt bad for him to be missing out on so much fun.

With the anal- I LOVE anal, but only do that in my RW relationship and not in my hobby life.

So , I think with each person-we get different things. Some truly love bj's and some love other things. It's all about finding the fit for you
No woman enjoys having a dick in her mouth, for any reason.
A bunch of ladies do... they get so aroused that they just want a dick in their mouth, and also because they like to please. Then it might be a small step to jumping onto me.
I agree! I personally love giving bjs, and have since before I actually had penetrative sex.
I am a people pleaser so I do truly enjoy it.
In RW I enjoy it also but not as much as I use to or maybe it's because it last a hell of a lot longer idk but I enjoy it either way!

A bunch of ladies do... they get so aroused that they just want a dick in their mouth, and also because they like to please. Then it might be a small step to jumping onto me. Originally Posted by london2012
There is no provider that will say they do not enjoy giving a BJ, that would kill their business if they said that openly. If you have been hobbying long enough and seen many different providers, you have a good idea who does and does not like giving them.
YMMV in effect
hell I am one gal who LUVS giving head....realworld AND hobbyworld...!!!!!!
I say Just suck a dick and be happy !