SO wants 3some

So the SO wants to have a 3some. This will be a one time deal, she wants a guy who is clean and has the paperwork. Not sure what will happen bit the activities will depend on how comfortable she is. It might just end up being a BJ or Covered full service. Interested parties will need to send pic to email and she will choose the person she thinks she likes. This will be a one time deal with no further play. PM me for email. My wife is about about 5'9 with black hair pale soft skin and nice curves.
Hopefully you can make some headway here but if not, consider looking at lifestyle sites like SDC.com or swinglifestyle.com which are both great forums for couples looking for singles or other couples.
when might she want to do this? how soon in the future? daytime or nitetime?

for how long of an encounter?

in what part of the dfw area?

help us help her get some threesome delites!
when might she want to do this? how soon in the future? daytime or nitetime?

for how long of an encounter?

in what part of the dfw area?

help us help her get some threesome delites! Originally Posted by pmdelites
All great questions imo
Nighttime, 10ish. Would probably be a few hours, depending on how she feels. Shes wanting to do something soon. It will be her first, so it's a go with her vibe kinda thing. And analesse might need you for ffm with me after this.
Maybe y'all should try a swingers club? There are plenty around
Try lovevoodoo.com
Good luck...I luv my hotwife playtimes

enjoyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
“SO wants 3some”

Have her pick a good looking friend with nice natural tits, takes pic w8th her, and send it to my PM box. I’ll get back to her when I get a stance.

And thanks for thinking of us.