Curious & Bumfuzzled

I had a guy wanna book, and he gave me a girl from here as a reference. I just deleted her name b/c although I would love for her to chime in and say what her mindset is I don't want to get into a pissing match on here w/ her.. lol

When I reached out to her, she asked who I was and then crickets. I told the guy what she did and maybe he should reach out and let her know I was legit. He then said that she had blocked him. I called, and she had blocked me also. He said he was surprised she did that b/c he sat and talked to her for an hour after the appt. Maybe he was already blocked when I messaged her for taking up that extra hour. Not sure why she wouldn't just say that tho. I think she got pissed and was just refusing to be helpful.

I'm really just wondering if a lot of providers are that way and why, if it's not for the obvious reason that they just don't want to share. I give referrals happily all the time. I feel like we have to stick together for safety.

I'm putting this in coed b/c I'm also curious if the gentlemen have this problem a lot. If u do have this problem, will you continue to see the provider that refused to give the ref. Thanks for the input.
  • motor
  • 11-11-2019, 01:01 PM
A lot of providers, not all get, pissy. My guess is they think "why doesn't he come back and see me"? And then they either don't return the request for a reference or they texted the guy and blow up his phone.
Yes this is quite common. The provider is angry because she feels "Why doesn't he return to me for another session. Why is he going to her?"

Then she mulls over it some more, gets angrier & angrier, and thinks "If I'm not going to get any more of his money, I won't let that bitch get it either. Fuck no I'm not providing a reference. Let me block both of them"

It's a very immature, selfish line of reasoning. As you wrote bodyworx, we are a community and depend on each other...especially the ladies. If the ladies don't have each other's backs and keep each other safe by providing references, who will?

I implore my fellow hobbyists to only do business with reference friendly providers. Providers who don't provide references and behave in such a childish unprofessional manner are a cancer to our community. Fortunately, there are still a good number of decent reference friendly providers on ECCIE and OH2.

Also, to answer your question, I would not continue to meet a provider who refuses to give me a reference.
I gladly give a reference if I've seen them in the past 3 months. I would prefer for the hobbyist let me know so that I can respond quicker.

But I message providers all the time that just don't answer, it's heartening because they are hurting us all.
If you are the easily jealous type or the petty girl who find outs your customer treats other providers differently and better than he treats you,

being a provider is not your line of work:

remember, you are not the only lady he is going to see and most of the time a guy will only see you once.

Not that the finds anything wrong with you:

guys just like variety.

It's like a meal.

Guys don't want to eat the same thing for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.

Just like women don't want to wear that same pair of shoes or dress every day.

Same applies to guys:

if you are the type of guy who want to ask her about other guys a providers seen in the line of work.

or if you get jealous when you hear the provider talks about other guy customers in front of you,

or if you think you should be the only guy she sees,

don't see providers.

Go find you a real world girlfriend that's only going to be with you.

Remember ladies: you are not Julia Roberts.

Remember guys: you are not Richard Gere.

This is NOT "Pretty Woman".

Ending like these don't happen in the real world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIl-h6IQKn0

By the way, this ^^^ was not the original ending to "Pretty Woman".

The original script had the movie ending with Richard Gere's character tossing Julia Roberts' character out of the limo, throwing money on top of her and leaving her on the ground of a dirty dark alley.

If you ask me, they should had kept that ending in the script.