Who would come see me dance at Silver City Cabaret?

I see that without reviews its a little hard to get started so I am inviting you upscale gentlemen to come see me dance at Silver City Cabaret during the day shift. This is how we can connect and see that I am real, fun, and most of all...SAFE? GENTLEMEN....WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS??
Pretty lady!!Looking up Silver City
Silver City.

Out of all the strip clubs in Dallas, Fort Worth and surrounding/including areas,

they get busted more often for prostitution.

The semi-private booths in the room in the back that costs $1,400 per hour.

Don't get excited before you count your chickens.

The $1,400 all goes to the club.

The stripper does not get a penny of it, does not get special brownie points and treatment with the management for getting a customer to pay for those booths.
$1400/hr. Think I will pass.
IM NOT ADVERTISING SILVER CITY I AM PROMOTING THE FACT THAT I AM SAFE AND WORK WHERE YOU CAN MEET ME FIRST. I NEVER MENTIONED BUYING ANY V.I.P SECTIONS OR ANY BOTTLE SERVICE. BUT GEE THANKS FOR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. I THINK THE OKD SAYING GOES IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TOO SAY ITS BEST TO SAY NOTHING AT ALL. P.S. THE ONLY THING I DO IN THE CLUB IS DANCE! SMH!
Smh.
So you want guys to go to Silver City to see you first, spend money on you:

get lapdances, buy you drinks, maybe buy a bottle, etc etc.,

before they have a session with you OTC (Outside The Club) where the guy will have to spend more money on you?

That's not going to work for most guys.

Guys just want to see a girl for a period of time, 30 minutes or 1 hour, and then leave.

They don't want to do that all meet at the strip club thing first.

You asked:

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS??
I gave it to you.

No need to use CAPS and YELL.

You are like this other lady here:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2677418

Don't ask the questions if you don't like the answer that you may receive.

You want to be a provider and a stripper, which is a service industry,

you need to grow a THICKER SKIN.

Also Silver City, most of the time they have no ladies on the main stage and side stages especially at night.

They are not like the other strip clubs where there is a steady stream of dancers one after another on rotation on the main stage and side stages.

There is a reason why that is and I've already mentioned that in the my reply above.

The managers there push the dancers to do the stuff in the booths and private areas.

If a dancer doesn't want to push the customers to buy those booths and private areas, the dancers are let go.
IM NOT ADVERTISING SILVER CITY I AM PROMOTING THE FACT THAT I AM SAFE AND WORK WHERE YOU CAN MEET ME FIRST. I NEVER MENTIONED BUYING ANY V.I.P SECTIONS OR ANY BOTTLE SERVICE. BUT GEE THANKS FOR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. I THINK THE OKD SAYING GOES IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TOO SAY ITS BEST TO SAY NOTHING AT ALL. P.S. THE ONLY THING I DO IN THE CLUB IS DANCE! SMH! Originally Posted by Eves Essence
Welcome to Eccie!
OP did not say she’s looking for a VIP experience at the club. But she is a feisty one and that’s a great quality. OP, what are your thoughts on skipping the club part? Maybe a coffee or dinner to start safe?
OP, I agree with what FunMonday said. Your pictures look nice and very sexy. Sorry you are having a difficult time starting.
IM NOT ADVERTISING SILVER CITY I AM PROMOTING THE FACT THAT I AM SAFE AND WORK WHERE YOU CAN MEET ME FIRST. I NEVER MENTIONED BUYING ANY V.I.P SECTIONS OR ANY BOTTLE SERVICE. BUT GEE THANKS FOR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE. I THINK THE OKD SAYING GOES IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TOO SAY ITS BEST TO SAY NOTHING AT ALL. P.S. THE ONLY THING I DO IN THE CLUB IS DANCE! SMH! Originally Posted by Eves Essence
Yes I would luv the opportunity to visit you in the club.
Chit Chat see if a connection happens. Possibly a cpl dances.
I applaud you for a view before you buy situation.
Day or Night Shift.
Hey Eves, I think you have a good idea for a look at you before us guys commit to an appointment. Hope it works for you.
Nice pictures but Strip Clubs are a turn off for me....just as soon burn my money in the parking lot and have the door man kick me in the balls and call it a night.
What happened the post OP made last week? Something is not right here
Nice pictures but Strip Clubs are a turn off for me....just as soon burn my money in the parking lot and have the door man kick me in the balls and call it a night. Originally Posted by ahab11
I agree with you. Strip clubs are a huge turn off for me too. I detest the way they try to screw you over every chance they get.

Also, I know there are decent strippers but I've noticed that as a whole, strippers tend to be more ruthless & cold-hearted compared to providers.