Eye candy vs hard candy

So i have a older gentleman that lives next door to me. Everytime i go outside and he sees me he stares so hard. He always wave and never disrespectful but i can feel him staring undressing me with his eyes. I tell my friend everything, this girl decides to check the mail with me and started shaking her ass at the mailbox dancing... This guy maybe a good 70 years old started dancing on the porch thrusting. Best fucking laugh ever...
Thats awesome... means he aint lost his sex drive lol
LMAO
LOL that's hilarious! I guess when people get old, they care less about what other people think about them and adopt more of a IDGAF attitude.

This guy is 70 so he's at the very end of his life and he's still having sexual urges? As Destinee wrote above, that's awesome and quite impressive. I would love to be a horny old goat like him when I'm his age.
I never mind him watching me because he is very respectful. I know he be thinking about thrusting me on the mailbox... Making cocks grow is my superpower lol
Don't lie...you know you like how i was thrusting it.
Uuumm keep thrusting babe lol
so, maybe show some cumpassion towards him and give him an hour or so of your time??
I have a couple of 70 yr old clients, trust me, some still got it goin' on!
so, maybe show some cumpassion towards him and give him an hour or so of your time?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
I don't have that much compassion. Plus i dont play where i sleep. Lol
late 60's and 70-80 some still have and that keeps them going and something to look forward too in life
let him stare and shake it lol
I have a couple of 70 yr old clients, trust me, some still got it goin' on! Originally Posted by FireKitten
Amen to that sister! My older gentlemen friends have got it going on sometimes

OP, I love your little old man neighbor, thanks for the chuckle!
Lol. Cool
Age means nothing. I am still horny dlut.. in my mid 50s but goin on 25..in bed!!

If you aint living,youre dying.....so get the most out of life while youre alive!
Hey. Lighten up on us old guys now I'll be 71 in 2 months and I still see 2 girls a week, sometimes 3. I didn't think anything about until I read some of these comments. Maybe I should slow down. Not.
I'm not that old...52...but I have a higher sex drive and can go at it longer than 20 years ago so don't underestimate the 70 year old guy. He may be able to put some dents in the bed