URL / Website: http://longview.skipthegames.com/mas...g/348411187790
City: Longview
State: Texas
Address: None
Activities: Fast talking, con job, lots of hollering and cussing
Hair Length and Color: ??
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Not sure. Just have pics to go by. She asked for a deposit and claimed that it didn't go through and then didn't show up. Then claimed that her room was broken into... Typical con artist stuff. I warned her of this review and she said "Go head...F&%K with my money, I GOT YOU! Whatever that means... Just letting you know that she is a bit shady and managed. I have a screenshot of the cash transaction if she claims that I am lying...
Recommendation: Not only NO, but HELL NO!!
Never send a deposit. NEVER!!
not a review

moved to coed
Once on a blue moon you might find a gem but I'm thinking it may be best to just skip skipthegames.
It takes serious research and reading in between the lines
  • cajun
  • 03-13-2020, 11:29 PM
Not meant to be a review but it served it's purpose. I have sent deposits quite a few times. My situation calls for asking a lot from these ladies and I am willing to show them that I am serious. When things work out like this then I write it up with their ad and number and if their number is searched on google or such then it redirects them here... It works for me...
Cajun ... I am not bashing you with this question. You have your system and it works for you. But why do you show the encounter happened on 02/07? If it did happen then, why wait ao long to write this?

I ask because, although I do not play on STG, I still like to help you guys out by texting their number and letting them know I was going to see them but I am not now basedon the review of her I just read. It reinforces that you followed thru with a review and that their business is taking a hit. I attempt to help hold them accountable.

But with such a long time between 02/07 and 03/13? Not sure what to reference so that she knows what I am talking about?
YoU do know that she is not a she that's a he
That`s how i read the ad, basically says sissy cross dresser.
Oh hell!! I didn't read the ad!!
  • cajun
  • 03-14-2020, 08:44 PM
It was 3-7 not 2-7...fat finger...lol