Address: 183 and Bedford Road
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, L1, PV, PT,
Session Length: <60
Fee: 160
Hair Color and Length: Auburn, short
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tamatha is very attractive to me. She's taller than I remember. Perfect, perky tits, pretty tight body, I find her really attractive.
Recommendation: No
Maybe her age is catchig up.
So what was the agreed upon donation? Did she steal from you? I get that impression. If she did this should be an alert.
wow I have seen her once and she was nice but this is a little unsettling especially the part of her standing outside glaring at you... yikes
She looks to be "glaring" in that top photo in her ad! Reminds me of some of the Fräulein's I saw while stationed in Germany.
I saw her in Feb at her new location, possibly April of 2017, she was also stand-offish with me. I didn't mind, I have a mirror at home, I know what the ladies are seeing.

However, for 120 , I had a great time with her, including great massage with L1 finish. I got to play with her rocking body as much as I wanted too. A great time indeed for the price of the Jackson 6.
I saw her once when she was at that "Beach Massage" place that still advertises on BP. I found her very aloof and unfriendly. I would never see her again.