Naughty nicki

Wow nn pic in her ad is incredible. While I love a beautiful naked woman that pic is like a piece of art . On a board like this not many women could drive a man crazy totally dressed but wow.

I look at that shake my head and think wow I had that

With mature and experienced providers like nn and Sindi around it makes getting old a little easier.
  • Sam54
  • 01-02-2018, 06:28 AM
She is indeed a beautiful lady! Unfortunately for me I can't make the trip to Rochester and wasn't available this past summer when she frequented Syracuse!
She is indeed a beautiful lady! Unfortunately for me I can't make the trip to Rochester and wasn't available this past summer when she frequented Syracuse! Originally Posted by Sam54
jesus sam if need be id pick u up in syracuse and take u to rochester if i had proper notice so u could wxperience her one time. i have only been fortunate enuff to enjoy her once but god what a memory.
did you get a boob job?
  • Sam54
  • 01-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Actually I've seen her twice..once in Syracuse and once in Rochester. Both times years ago! But today my availability and schedule is quite different now! Maybe if she returns again this summer to Syracuse!
they look bigger
Actually I've seen her twice..once in Syracuse and once in Rochester. Both times years ago! But today my availability and schedule is quite different now! Maybe if she returns again this summer to Syracuse! Originally Posted by Sam54
then u have me beat only saw her once but my god he first timr i saw nd felt her legs and tush i felt like i died and went to heaven.
they look bigger Originally Posted by JONBALLS
They do look bigger!... but no boob job
not a fan of most boob jobs, booob jobs and bobs...... out

natural except for hairy unkempt bush or piss pussy

great psture shouder s back , yah come get theses
arms back but legs still crossed

but heres my boobs your getting that for now

inda vibe
providers like nn and Sindi around. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
very generous to mention the other person as being within the realm whew
Hook should take advantage of the acclaim and raise rates immediately.
Awww ty

Attachment 726095 Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
Absolutely stunning young lady!
jesus sam if need be id pick u up in syracuse and take u to rochester if i had proper notice Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
woulds ya pick ...up ...plastic man?