🔥Happy National Underwear Day EP😼😋

Hello my lovelies

Today August 5th is National Underwear Day!🌼

Gents what's your preference for undergarments on yourself & your partners?💦🌋

Celebrate a day late tomorrow? 🍌💋

Plenty of new stuff to show off 🤓

915 440 1828
For myself? Tighty whiteys. But in colors.

For the ladies? I'm really a sexy lingerie kind of guy, but everyone just wants to get naked too darn fast. :P
For myself? Tighty whiteys. But in colors.

For the ladies? I'm really a sexy lingerie kind of guy, but everyone just wants to get naked too darn fast. :P Originally Posted by DirrrtyOldMan

I like all the stuff and variety they have for men. Tight soft silky sport like material in any cut/color/pattern is my favorite.

Although I do enjoy being clothed while my partner isn't & rarely vice versa. Particularly so when it visibly affects them.

Well yes we're conditioned to be all about instant gratification in our society. Slowing down to enjoy the ride and scenery is always appreciated 🙂 Layers such as slips, matching sets, garters, hosiery all adds to the fun to be had & drawing out the anticipation.

Slow burn seduction in the moment can be so gratifying. Along with relishing the wait, building the excitement, and then going for broke. 😉 Multiple times hopefully of course. 💦
Slow burn seduction in the moment can be so gratifying. Along with relishing the wait, building the excitement, and then going for broke. 😉 Multiple times hopefully of course. 💦 Originally Posted by LovelyEmma
Absolutely! I like to keep mine on until you are fully warmed up and ready to go. If that takes 45 minutes, I'm more than okay with that. And if there is then still time for multiple times, thanks for the offer - I'll take it!