Rose - Any reports?

https://springfield-mo.skipthegames....e/034269193549

quick text and she sent a pic and seems reasonable, but I asked about any reviews and she said 'No this is my first time", which flagged me to check with you all here.

Anyone seen her or have intel?

417-346-0756 / Rose
No pictures? Weird. . .
Inquiring minds want to know Wilco...did an initiation take place? A "first time" is certainly an interesting proposition...
A first-timer that accepts Visa/MC? Ok......
I don't buy the first time thing for anything, but didn't know if anyone else has been to her. Safety first after all. She did quickly send a pic when requested, if it's her she's cute but not into the tgtbt arena.
Nudder...Stay away anyone asking a deposit of prepay. They will be scams.
Finally got around to posting an encounter (was waiting for my premium to expire lol), but we met us and she's legit. Encounter report should be up shortly.
So... Have any of you came to see if I'm tgtbt yet??? By my first time, I was referring to the choice of career.... Not my first time fr... It's obvious I have kids. So, definitely should come through so I can prove I'm well experienced and definitely not tgtbt!!! Well, maybe just a little bit.
I replied to a post tht wasn't even about me... Terribly sorry I will pay more attention next time.
. thought Rose was a not so common name!!