Provider advocate

Im just saying that the providers are in a tough line of work, they have families, work lives, appearances to uphold many live in our world then the real world, we know more about them when we knock on the door than they know about us, they have a much higher risk rhan we do,

In eccie they cant read their reviews or comment on them, they arent allowed to post ads, or themselves

Most on here ive never seen, and no i dont get any discounts, I'm posting for fun and entertainment but that has slowed tremendously,

Not a white knight, simply done this long enough to know, things are far more complicated than we would like for them to be...

Enjoy...

Hey Johnson who's the last three ladies
Thank you so much darling, always helping the ladies����
Catman4u , they are :

mysticalbreeze

star

and Carla
Correct me if I am wrong please Johnson .
Youre the man bodyman...heres one you know...

Youre the man bodyman...heres one you know...

Originally Posted by Johnsson
Yes sir ! I would know that sweet lady anywhere ! I believe I speak for our whole community when I say , we all enjoy your posts and I am sure our beautiful ladies appreciate you beyond words .
Man, this is weird. Wonder which provider didn't like having an advocate helping them out.
May not be a provider
I am sorry to say, it looks like Johnson has left the building .
I am sorry to say, it looks like Johnson has left the building . Originally Posted by thebodyman10
I hope he hasn't left
In my opinion if a provider doesn't want him to post a pic just pm him and ask him not too
Otherwise no body should be pissy about him doing it
It helps both sides
Who was the second one? Did not recognize her
Man, this is weird. Wonder which provider didn't like having an advocate helping them out. Originally Posted by Baconman

Perhaps one who didn't receive a posting

Nice looking pics that he took time to post before he fled the scene
Who was the second one? Did not recognize her Originally Posted by Tigger121121
It's me!
Beautiful lady! Thank you