Encounter: Chanel at Michiko ... for the third time

Date: mid Aug 23
Name: Chanel
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11407 Emerald, #109 (it's on their website)
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: www.michikospa.com
Activities: GFE Perfection. Incredible amount of DFK, BBBJ, Prostate Exam, TUMA, DATY, sucking/licking/fucking in every position the Kamasutra can define. Orgasms a-go-go ... at least it seemed.
Hair Length and Color: Up in a bun; longer black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Chanel is maybe 5'2", 105, 36C with super sensitive nipples, a really cute face, nice ass, shaved kitty, and one tat on the back of her left shoulder blade. Wouldn't change a thing if I could.
Recommendation: Yes
Never tried the prostate massage, I’ve never had an interest in it. I do however I have an interest in Chanel.
Never tried the prostate massage, I’ve never had an interest in it. I do however I have an interest in Chanel. Originally Posted by Darkloveofasians
Date: mid Aug 23
Name: Chanel
Address and Phone: -
Address: 11407 Emerald, #109 (it's on their website)
Phone: 972-729-0885
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: None
URL / Website: www.michikospa.com
Activities: GFE Perfection. Incredible amount of DFK, BBBJ, Prostate Exam, TUMA, DATY, sucking/licking/fucking in every position the Kamasutra can define. Orgasms a-go-go ... at least it seemed.
Hair Length and Color: Up in a bun; longer black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Chanel is maybe 5'2", 105, 36C with super sensitive nipples, a really cute face, nice ass, shaved kitty, and one tat on the back of her left shoulder blade. Wouldn't change a thing if I could.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by luv2luv
I'll just mention that, near the end, she brought a new girl, Blondie, in. I got the feeling she would be a lot of fun as well. She was certainly friendly.
Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
It’s just never peaked my interest, if something sexual arouses my curiosity I will try it. I pretty much crossed all my fantasy’s off of my list, and there are always those worth revisiting. I didn’t take what you said as disrespect I understood exactly what you’re saying. I guess on this I grew up in an era when men don’t put things in their asses. What can I say I’m old fashioned
Chanel is the most used name in Dallasm incidentally Michiko has the best one
Chanel is the most used name in Dallasm incidentally Michiko has the best one Originally Posted by Moe Greene
Maybe 2nd most...try counting the Coco's. LOL
Chanel coco and nana all see, to be common names