Types of women

• BLM69
  • 08-07-2020, 10:25 AM
My brother grew up with a guy who worked later as a chef in, I believe, Malaysia. One year, the shit was really hitting the fan politically there so he called his friend to ask if he was going to leave the country. The friend said, "No. Here you can get a beautiful woman to blow you for $5." Originally Posted by gnadfly
I've been blown for $5 LOL
Me give me the Black beaches of Hawaii Originally Posted by Majichands
That is the dumbest and most racism thing I have EVER read on Eccie. Beaches stopped being desegregaded decades ago.
Let me repeat myself since what I wrote is over your intelectibiliby Originally Posted by Opossum
That's not even a word! So, I guess you're right after all...
  • Go4it
  • 08-10-2020, 08:03 AM
This reminds me of something I heard a LONG TIME ago

The definition of the perfect woman is that she looks like an American, treats you like an Oriental, has a pussy like a Mexican and fucks like an African American. Ahh - Life is Good.
Vietnamese are really beautiful but actually I think it is an individual thing. Women of every color can be beautiful. No matter what race you say you don't like I bet you can find an exception to your policy.
For my taste black women are who I seek. The darker the better. Generally they have the best asses. The big ones got ass and the skinny ones even got ass. But what I really love is seeing the contrast of our skin next to each other. I love watching my cock go in And out of black pussy. I love watching my white cock fuck the mouth of a sexy black woman. I love the larger lips of a black woman. I love DFK with a black woman and the feel of those large lips. I love the contrast of my white cum on that lovely black skin when I pop on whatever body part I do. I love seeing the contrast of white fun dripping from chocolate pussy. I love the so many variations of body type among the blacks. I just fucking love the way black women look. I love heir extra curly short hairs. I love the feel of it on my tongue.
I've been blown for $5 LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
Fat and ugly doesn't count!
That is the dumbest and most racism thing I have EVER read on Eccie. Beaches stopped being desegregaded decades ago. Originally Posted by Opossum
Your post confirms your intelligence. Just so all know, there are many black beaches in Hawaii and that is not being racist, just a fact of nature.

Look it up squirt: Punaluʻu Beach
  • BLM69
  • 08-13-2020, 06:01 PM
For my taste black women are who I seek. The darker the better. Generally they have the best asses. The big ones got ass and the skinny ones even got ass. But what I really love is seeing the contrast of our skin next to each other. I love watching my cock go in And out of black pussy. I love watching my white cock fuck the mouth of a sexy black woman. I love the larger lips of a black woman. I love DFK with a black woman and the feel of those large lips. I love the contrast of my white cum on that lovely black skin when I pop on whatever body part I do. I love seeing the contrast of white fun dripping from chocolate pussy. I love the so many variations of body type among the blacks. I just fucking love the way black women look. I love heir extra curly short hairs. I love the feel of it on my tongue. Originally Posted by starway
I agree with you, I need to go see a black woman now
Vietnamese are really beautiful but actually I think it is an individual thing. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
You can have all the Vetnamese women on the planet because I only like Asians.