Blame it on the booze?!

If this happened to you what would you do?
You run into someone familiar,and after a few weird moments you know that the only place you could know them from in our little hobbyist and provider fantasy site. But when you get home and you do some quick poking around realise that the person is not who they said they were.

--Don't know if this is even worth posting, but ladies if you want details let me know---

Okay this has been up for 13 hours. I've read it 3 times and still don't understand what it means.. You want to go into some detail or just leave it as it is?
I think it might make sense after you've had 10 shots of Jager...
I don't understand either. The person is familiar but they are not who they say they are?
It was me. I was with my parole officer, so I acted dumb and gave my real name. As we parted, I heard her gurgle, "Looks more like that fucking Toehead."

Sorry, babe. Lay off the Jager.
I wouldn't be concerned. I think you are worrying for nothing. If someone knows you or has seen you, most would acknowledge, laugh and say.."I won't tell if you won't."
So ya'll are both on parole? Neither one of you did anything to me, and hopefully no one else on the board, so we care BECAUSE????
So ya'll are both on parole? Neither one of you did anything to me, and hopefully no one else on the board, so we care BECAUSE???? Originally Posted by The G.O.A.T
I dunno I think this thread has a little win in it now.
Damn!
I was sure no one would recognize me