Tips

Hello I been following this board, Dallas Section and I have dips in the ampville and strip club scene and would like to get your advise in message. Gems, better way to format my eccie account, any additional resources, just tips really. I read the forums, I have a general idea but I would also like know more as well.

Any questions, let me know
first thing is, your review of Hera was a waste. you seemed to say you wanted Premium Access, and that's why you wrote a review.. but you said nothing, in fact, you seemed to say you could not say anything UNTIL you got Premium Access. that makes no sense.. you tell us what happened, in detail, that affords you premium access. all you did was mention you saw Hera, and made her look bad simply due to your desire for premium access, which you won't get because you gave no session details.
first thing is, your review of Hera was a waste. you seemed to say you wanted Premium Access, and that's why you wrote a review.. but you said nothing, in fact, you seemed to say you could not say anything UNTIL you got Premium Access. that makes no sense.. you tell us what happened, in detail, that affords you premium access. all you did was mention you saw Hera, and made her look bad simply due to your desire for premium access, which you won't get because you gave no session details. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
No Chung, I dont want premium access, also I did not make Hera look bad, description of activity shows what happen, some just like to fantasize while reading. Again if u have issue with the post deleted.

Other than that thanks for the tip .
  • Crock
  • 01-03-2018, 03:59 PM
No Chung, I dont want premium access, also I did not make Hera look bad, description of activity shows what happen, some just like to fantasize while reading. Again if u have issue with the post deleted.

Other than that thanks for the tip . Originally Posted by Leeyoung
What are you even asking for, then?