Crazy SA girl.

So I had a girl from SA favorite my profile, i viewed her profile, but wasnt interested so i didnt message her back.

This morning i get this message from her....
RedheadedTaz
37, Meadows of Candleridge, Texas, United States

"RedheadedTaz about 13 hours ago
I just got out of the psych ward. Attempted suicide Christmas Eve morning. Maybe that little tidbit of information will get you to give at least the tiniest bit of respect to the next woman who approaches you but you're not interested in."

She has disabled her acct, but has done that before. Stay away from this one, sounds unstable.
nice. so glad that site is not free i would be in serious trouble! so many BSC treats it seems
she messaged me about 15 times and I never replied. She got a little more aggressive each time she emailed. and she finally disabled her profile. Definitely bsc.
Yeah, she messaged me over and over and over again begging to meet. At one point she said I could come over and she would just be bent over as I come in so I could pump, dump and leave.

Too many red flags and stopped communicating back.
DAMN, that sounds like my kind of woman! The more BSC they are, the better the lay!!
I got the same message from her today.
Looks like a job for Chung Tran.
Bobby Mann would write a three page review
I been to crazy town too many times. It is true, crazy pussy is the best pussy, but I have learned my lessons too many times.
Bobby Mann would write a three page review Originally Posted by cimarron
The title alone would take up three pages.
I just got out of the psych ward. Attempted suicide Christmas Eve morning.

That's what you call a really good sport.